Digital Art Zone

Mike 6 data
Posted: 19 November 2013 08:50 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2003-10-09

Bought the new Michael 6 and was about to take him for a test drive. When I launch him I get a message: Some assets needed to load the file were missing. i.e /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 2/Male/Genesis2Male.dsf. I bought a bundle so everything data wise should be there right? I’m running DAZ Studio 4.6.0.18. I checked my DAZ data folder and it looks like it’s all there, so I’m confused.

Posted: 20 November 2013 12:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1261
Joined  2005-03-16

You are just missing the Genesis 2 Male Essentials, which includes the Genesis 2 Base Male needed for Michael 6 to morph from.  You can either find it in your Product Library (in Your Account), or in DIM.  In either place, search for “Essentials” and you will get a list of all the Starter Essentials available to you.  Depending where you are going from, Product Library or DIM, it will be called either “Genesis 2 Essentials” or “Genesis 2 Male Essentials.”  Install that, and you will be good to go.

Signature 

My DAZ Store Page    My Facebook Fan Page    My Twitter Account    Free Video Tutorials    My FreeStuff at ShareCG    My Gallery on DeviantArt

Posted: 20 November 2013 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2003-10-09

Thanks. I didn’t see those files till I searched for essentials in the DIM.