Digital Art Zone

8 of 9
FW Dan Megapack (Michael 6) [Commercial]
Posted: 26 November 2013 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2314
Joined  2007-12-13

Ah well, sadly Dan will have to wait a while longer. Daz make it too easy to spend money and I was in danger of spending too much, so, sadly, something had to give.

Back in 2 weeks…..

CHEERS!

Posted: 27 November 2013 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  437
Joined  2004-04-05

I was looking for Danika after seeing her in the picture on the product page, when I didn’t see her here I thought maybe she was sold elsewhere, I was surprised this morning to see she was released and as a PC item at that, downloading now,  Thank You.

Posted: 27 November 2013 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  657
Joined  2010-12-31
dkgoose - 27 November 2013 11:19 AM

I was looking for Danika after seeing her in the picture on the product page, when I didn’t see her here I thought maybe she was sold elsewhere, I was surprised this morning to see she was released and as a PC item at that, downloading now,  Thank You.

Yeah I had hoped she would have been released already by then. but wasn’t the case so I was glad she finally got her chance to shine this morning. It’s nice to see her out and I hope she’ll create some great renders for you.

Signature 

My DAZ Store: http://www.daz3d.com/fwart

Posted: 27 November 2013 11:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
Cypherfox - 26 November 2013 04:22 PM

Greetings,
I really like Dan with glasses. smile

Finally got around to getting a render together.  I love how he looks!  Enjoy!

— Morgan
[Edit: Added a second image, this one of Dan with the HD morphs dialed in!]

Thanks Morgan for those renders, really love then… and THANKS also for doing one with the HD morphs, I downloaded my HD morphs but haven’t installed them yet, seeing your render that will be the next thing I do.

Signature 

Posted: 27 November 2013 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2012-11-17

Excellent work as always, F!
I was going to email you about this, but I know we are both getting busy for Thanksgiving.

Question to all, does Dan default characters have the mouth open in the morph?

Signature 

FusionLA

Posted: 29 November 2013 01:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2269
Joined  2012-02-04

This is so bizarre, I just had to share. I loaded Dan and was playing with autofitting the SG Headgear I purchased recently. I noticed that Dan’s chin was poking through the mask a little bit, so I played with turning off visibility of various body parts to see if I could hide the area poking through. That wasn’t successful, but when I turned off the head, the result was so startling and bizarre, I had to render it. Here it is.

Image Attachments
SG_Goggles_mask_no_head.jpg

Posted: 29 November 2013 03:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2314
Joined  2007-12-13

Yeah, that is s bit bizarre, but also cool,

Could you not have adjusted the scarf at all?

CHEERS!

Posted: 01 December 2013 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1676
Joined  2013-04-23

Slightly bigger version is viewable in my gallery smile

Items used: The Treehouse, Grassy Grounds Megapack, FW Dan Megapack, Wachiwi Hair, Kay’s Lair (the lantern and the pose), Magic Fall, Advanced Ambient Light (3st), Linear Point Light (3st), The Executioner, M6 HD (HD details), Fire and Smoke for Daz Studio.

Software: Daz Studio 4.6

Signature added in Photoshop CS6

Raikersh - the Last Wolf Druid

Story:

A light from a lantern fills the clearing, a man walks closer to you, his steps barely heard as the softly moves over the earth. The light of the lantern almost spellbinding and keeps you from noticing his feautures until he is close, eerily green eyes is gazing at you from the dark face of a partially shifted werewolf. Your instincts screams at you to run, but something with this man, or perhaps his lantern, calms you. So when he speaks with a soft voice you listen, and you can detect hints of wisdom, of age, of pain, of loss and of a aching loneliness within his strong timbre…

“I am Raikersh, druid of the Wolves and last of the Pack. It is a long time since I had visitors, will you join me for a cup of tea?”

Image Attachments
raikersh_thelastwolfdruid.jpg
 Signature 

My Art Thread  **  My Gallery  **  My Deviant Art  (includes mature content)

Playful Ferret, Proud Wizard Companion of BWC

Posted: 04 December 2013 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
Carola O - 01 December 2013 02:50 PM

Slightly bigger version is viewable in my gallery smile

Items used: The Treehouse, Grassy Grounds Megapack, FW Dan Megapack, Wachiwi Hair, Kay’s Lair (the lantern and the pose), Magic Fall, Advanced Ambient Light (3st), Linear Point Light (3st), The Executioner, M6 HD (HD details), Fire and Smoke for Daz Studio.

Software: Daz Studio 4.6

Signature added in Photoshop CS6

Raikersh - the Last Wolf Druid

Story:

A light from a lantern fills the clearing, a man walks closer to you, his steps barely heard as the softly moves over the earth. The light of the lantern almost spellbinding and keeps you from noticing his feautures until he is close, eerily green eyes is gazing at you from the dark face of a partially shifted werewolf. Your instincts screams at you to run, but something with this man, or perhaps his lantern, calms you. So when he speaks with a soft voice you listen, and you can detect hints of wisdom, of age, of pain, of loss and of a aching loneliness within his strong timbre…

“I am Raikersh, druid of the Wolves and last of the Pack. It is a long time since I had visitors, will you join me for a cup of tea?”

Great render Carola, awesome as always, but then I told you that already wink

Signature 

Posted: 06 December 2013 04:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  103
Joined  2013-09-24

Greetings,
I really like Dan with glasses. smile

Finally got around to getting a render together.  I love how he looks!  Enjoy!

— Morgan

Errr, actually, I can’t see the difference between SD and HD morph in both picture.

Signature 

My Deviantart : http://seumda.deviantart.com/

Posted: 06 December 2013 06:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1712
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,

Yonas Ang - 06 December 2013 04:29 AM

Errr, actually, I can’t see the difference between SD and HD morph in both picture.

There are four core things that changed between the images.  Dan’s lips seemed to get a tiny bit more detail (it’s hard to see).  His adams apple (and collarbone) got significantly more detailed.  He ‘bulked up’ a little bit (the detail is hidden under his clothes, but the bulk is noticeable).  Lastly, look at the knuckles on his hand; they get a lot more detailed.

One of the things I’ve noticed the most as I’ve been rendering HD’ed characters is that kneecaps are pretty amazing, but they aren’t visible here.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 07 December 2013 01:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  103
Joined  2013-09-24
Cypherfox - 06 December 2013 06:46 PM

Greetings,

Yonas Ang - 06 December 2013 04:29 AM

There are four core things that changed between the images.  Dan’s lips seemed to get a tiny bit more detail (it’s hard to see).  His adams apple (and collarbone) got significantly more detailed.  He ‘bulked up’ a little bit (the detail is hidden under his clothes, but the bulk is noticeable).  Lastly, look at the knuckles on his hand; they get a lot more detailed.

One of the things I’ve noticed the most as I’ve been rendering HD’ed characters is that kneecaps are pretty amazing, but they aren’t visible here.

— Morgan

Ah, so basicly HD add on is like “every little detail that make the figure to be more human”. Great, I’ll need this product ^^ V6 to be more precise need lot of improvement from this HD add on, M6 young to adult already detailed enough for me.

Signature 

My Deviantart : http://seumda.deviantart.com/

Posted: 25 February 2014 12:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04

Dan the wolf chasing Dan the man through the woods of Monterey. It started out as playing with autofitting M4 clothes to G2M and ended as this.

Image Attachments
G2M_M4_Urban_Wear_Dan_Wolf_chases_Dan_Man_PS.jpg

Posted: 25 February 2014 12:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
barbult - 25 February 2014 12:06 AM

Dan the wolf chasing Dan the man through the woods of Monterey. It started out as playing with autofitting M4 clothes to G2M and ended as this.

Great looking render, looks like you had great fun. Love it!

Signature 

Posted: 25 February 2014 12:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-04
FWArt - 25 February 2014 12:10 AM
barbult - 25 February 2014 12:06 AM

Great looking render, looks like you had great fun. Love it!

Yes, I did have fun. I really like the Dan Megapack. I got it when it was first released. It really is a bargain for all that comes with it. I also like Danika and Darc and Ash… The only problem I have is that when I look for them by product name in my Product Library, I keep forgetting that the product name starts with F. I’m finally getting used to that now, though. At least that keeps them all together so once I find one, I have easy access to the others. I recently did an RRRR contest entry with Danika, Darc and Dan in it. Darc and Dan have a few other morphs tacked on, like aging and heavy. It is here if you would like to see it.

8 of 9