Digital Art Zone

1 of 9
FW Dan Megapack (Michael 6) [Commercial]
Posted: 19 November 2013 04:06 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  657
Joined  2010-12-31

Coming soon for Michael 6 a custom sculpted super versatile character set. Dan comes with a DS normal and SSS skin (plus free AltSkin shader - will post link in here when he’s released) and a Poser SSS skin. All these options are also for the genitals, which also have an shape morph injection, He also comes with a second head injection to give him a different look. There are two human skin tones, and two werewolf skins. two beard options, chest hair option, shaven option, plus for the wolf part, wolf ears, eyes, fangs and claws. The wolf eyes also have a glow in the dark option. And if that’s not enough, there are also 5 expressions for the human shape, and 5 for the wolf shape done by the talented EmmaAndJordi. Ok, still not enough… how about some accessories… the super talented Fisty did diamond earring studs for him, can be applied left or right to your liking, a dogtag with 4 different options, as well as a super cool watch, that you can fully customise by changing the strap, face, metal even the time…
So I hope you like him…. and happy rendering wink
Any questions just let me know, and I’ll try to answer where I can.

**** Alt Shader for D/S now uploaded: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/32928/ ****

Image Attachments
Dan_main.jpgDan_popup_4.jpgDan_popup_5.jpgDan_popup_3.jpgDan_popup_9.jpg
 Signature 

My DAZ Store: http://www.daz3d.com/fwart

Posted: 19 November 2013 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  852
Joined  2005-11-21

/looks around for popcorn

Signature 

I am the hope of the omniverse, I am the light bulb in the darkness,
I am the bacon in the fridge for all living things that cry out in hunger,
I am the alpha and the amega, I am the terror that flaps in the night!

-Goku (Team 4 Star)

Posted: 19 November 2013 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2009-11-27

its really cool, Fred!

Posted: 19 November 2013 04:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
Balivandi - 19 November 2013 04:18 AM

its really cool, Fred!

Thanks Patrick, glad you like wink

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 04:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1673
Joined  2013-04-23

oohh a MAN… *swoons* .. can’t wait to play with him *smirks wickedly*  he looks great Fred, and I love how you managed to make the fur truly look so real .. and the ears..  *fingers twitches*

Signature 

My Art Thread  **  My Gallery  **  My Deviant Art  (includes mature content)

Playful Ferret, Proud Wizard Companion of BWC

Posted: 19 November 2013 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
Carola O - 19 November 2013 04:33 AM

oohh a MAN… *swoons* .. can’t wait to play with him *smirks wickedly*  he looks great Fred, and I loveh wo you managed to make the fur truly look so real .. and the ears..  *fingers twitches*

Thanks Carola…. somehow I had a feeling you’d like him. wink
looking forward to seeing what you’ll create with him. smile

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 04:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-23

By the way, any chance I could harass you for a render showing off that arm tattoo? *flutters eyelashes* Unles you prefer to keep it a little teaser until he hit the store of course smile

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 04:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
Carola O - 19 November 2013 04:47 AM

By the way, any chance I could harass you for a render showing off that arm tattoo? *flutters eyelashes* Unles you prefer to keep it a little teaser until he hit the store of course smile

na it’s ok Carola, I can get one rendered in a bit. may be later today though as I got a whole lot of ones I need to get finished first, but yeah as soon as they are done, I can get you a nice big render of the arm tat…. wink
gives me a chance to play with my new M6 stuff anyway smile

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 04:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-23

Lovely, don’t feel any stress smile

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 05:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
Carola O - 19 November 2013 04:54 AM

Lovely, don’t feel any stress smile

don’t worry, it would take a lot to get me stressed wink
btw… any preference to which skin you want to see it on… darker or paler?

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 05:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-23

I usually prefer to use the slightly darker skins, as most of my characters tend to be atleast tanned smile so preferable that, but don’t mind the paler one either raspberry So in other words, the one you feel you want to play with at that time ^^

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
Carola O - 19 November 2013 05:23 AM

I usually prefer to use the slightly darker skins, as most of my characters tend to be atleast tanned smile so preferable that, but don’t mind the paler one either raspberry So in other words, the one you feel you want to play with at that time ^^

lol… ok well darker one it is then… by the way, here is a little more of a taster from the thumb nails…. not much better… but a little bit.

oh question… did you get the Alt Shader for Eve? I posted it in the freebie section.

Image Attachments
1_Tattoos.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 05:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2013-04-23

It’s WOLVES !! (one of my fave animal, actually has a wolf tat myself too.. not that goodlooking though) suddenly Dan turned from a must have into a GIVE ME NOW have *grins*

I saw the alt shader, but haven’t actually taking it down yet. Was too tired when I first saw the post about it, and than I kinda.. forgot it *sheepish look* I blame the stress of making sure the apartment was as clean as possible as mom is visiting *laughs*

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 05:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
Carola O - 19 November 2013 05:53 AM

It’s WOLVES !! (one of my fave animal, actually has a wolf tat myself too.. not that goodlooking though) suddenly Dan turned from a must have into a GIVE ME NOW have *grins*

I saw the alt shader, but haven’t actually taking it down yet. Was too tired when I first saw the post about it, and than I kinda.. forgot it *sheepish look* I blame the stress of making sure the apartment was as clean as possible as mom is visiting *laughs*

yeah I got a bit hooked on the whole wolf theme, so when I was looking at what kind of a tattoo would suit him, it had to be a wolf one. And by the way, even the wolf skin has the tattoo, because the way I saw it was… the way I did the skin and face for the werewolf he is just about to start changing, so things like tattoos would still be visible… well that was the thought behind it anyway lol
I hope he gets released soon… but of course it’s out of my hands and DAZ know best when to release things, so I am sure you’ll be having fun when he’s out.

and cleaning…. instead of having fun… are you crazy lol

Signature 

Posted: 19 November 2013 06:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  432
Joined  2004-04-05

he’s going straight into my wishlist, he caught my eye right away in a different thread, with the high price of M6 I won’t be able to get him right away but he looks amazing

Posted: 19 November 2013 06:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
RankRank
Joined  2010-12-31
dkgoose - 19 November 2013 06:40 AM

he’s going straight into my wishlist, he caught my eye right away in a different thread, with the high price of M6 I won’t be able to get him right away but he looks amazing

Thanks, glad you like him. I hope you don’t have to wait too long till you can play with M6, because it’s a massive improvement to M5… in my opinion anyway, so let’s hope you can play with it all soon. Thanks again for your comments. smile

Signature 

1 of 9