Digital Art Zone

1 of 17
Michael 6 Announcement and Discussion Thread
Posted: 19 November 2013 01:54 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1266
Joined  2010-09-29

DAZ 3D is pleased to announce the next character in the Genesis 2 series - Michael 6.  Michael 6 is built on the Genesis 2 Male figure which means he comes with all the advantages that Genesis 2 offers - better bends, a better mesh, better weight mapping etc.

Pick up your copy of Michael 6 today.  You can find him here:

Michael 6
Michael 6 Starter Bundle
Michael 6 Pro Bundle

Feel free to discuss all things Michael 6 in this thread.

If you haven’t, make sure you download the Genesis 2 Male Starter Essentials through DIM or your Product Library.  Michael 6 won’t work without it.

If you qualified for either of the mega prizes you can get your code here: http://www.daz3d.com/pc-anniversary-sale-week-5

Check out the Sales and Promo page to see all of the things that the Mega Reward Coupon applies to.

Posted: 19 November 2013 01:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6648
Joined  2012-09-10

Thanks for including those other products in the tier discounts.  I like the variety in the Pro Bundle and wish to thank the vendors for their hard work.

Signature 

SILO Step By Step
The Art Studio: Thread #4   Product Discussions
Beginners Videos Thread-

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1605
Joined  2012-09-16

He looks awesome, the PA’s really outdid themselves!
But there is some confusion over the pricing.
It contains 3 items less than the V6 pro bundle but it comes at a $40 higher price.

Signature 

You’re welcome to visit my GALLERY
Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4874
Joined  2009-02-26

Yes the price is only uncertainty for me. I love the content very much, he looks so awesome :D Hopefully Head and Body morphs not far behind, I am lost without them LOL

Signature 

- SpyroRue’s Deviant Art -

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3110
Joined  2007-06-22

Unfortunately with this massive price hike from previous bundles, I doubt I will be able to afford much.

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:13 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  548
Joined  2007-08-14

The price is definitely odd given that the contents of V6 Pro bundle cost more than what’s in M6 Pro, yet somehow M6 Pro regular price is $41 higher.

Mind you I did the comparison rather quickly so there may be a mistake somewhere…

Signature 

These are not the tutorials you’re looking for. Move along.
My old profile

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2799
Joined  2006-07-31

Um, I’m not seeing G2M head and body morphs pack, can anybody post a link on those, please?

Signature 

Original Genesis shape and Genesis morphs transfer to G2F/G2M, G2F/G2M clones for Genesis
a way to transfer morphs to Genesis without Gen-X

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1548
Joined  2009-08-08

Right. Definitely need those, unless they’re included in the Starter essentials. I’d be surprised if they were, though.

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2799
Joined  2006-07-31
JOdel - 19 November 2013 02:17 AM

Right. Definitely need those, unless they’re included in the Starter essentials. I’d be surprised if they were, though.

Yesterday I’ve checked but didn’t find them in Essentials.

Signature 

Original Genesis shape and Genesis morphs transfer to G2F/G2M, G2F/G2M clones for Genesis
a way to transfer morphs to Genesis without Gen-X

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-08

Nor did I. I do see that there is a G2F female clone though. So at least they are making a stab at still being able to autofit clothing across both genders. I’m assuming that the Genesis clone that shipped with G2F starter essentials also works with G2M, but nothing is installed yet to be able to tell for sure.

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2011-11-14
Kattey - 19 November 2013 02:15 AM

Um, I’m not seeing G2M head and body morphs pack, can anybody post a link on those, please?

These are a necessity for me.  The inflated price for fewer items as compared to the V6 pro bundle I can almost deal with but if there are no face and body morphs, what’s the point?

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1667
Joined  2005-12-31

Every product that is coming out was not released today.

Posted: 19 November 2013 02:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1666
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,

Khory - 19 November 2013 02:44 AM

Every product that is coming out was not released today.

Yes, not everything is being dumped on the store at once.

That said, I have the feeling that some of the things are going to take painfully longer than others.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 19 November 2013 03:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1667
Joined  2005-12-31

That said, I have the feeling that some of the things are going to take painfully longer than others.

I can’t imagine why other than not slamming the store with products. Pretty sure that the products shown in the preview thread are not all of the ones cued up to go live. In fact, I don’t recall seeing the forest poses shown there and thinking about it I am pretty sure I know of a couple of other things not previewed in that thread that PA’s have done.

Posted: 19 November 2013 03:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1666
Joined  2012-02-07

Greetings,

Khory - 19 November 2013 03:03 AM

I can’t imagine why other than not slamming the store with products. Pretty sure that the products shown in the preview thread are not all of the ones cued up to go live. In fact, I don’t recall seeing the forest poses shown there and thinking about it I am pretty sure I know of a couple of other things not previewed in that thread that PA’s have done.

Oh no, the preview thread stuff I imagine is ready to go, to be released as the week goes on.  No, stuff like the dress suit that Aave (I think) showed, apparently had JUST been submitted to QA.  Male M3dia’s stuff, reading between the lines, was not quite ready yet (although the characters looked gorgeous).

Sure, I totally expect there will be surprises (like the forest poses), and everything will eventually come out, I’m just noting that a few pieces that are anticipated will take a bit longer, and delays are always painful. smile  Thankfully we’ll have all the other awesome to keep us busy, meanwhile.

— Morgan

Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 19 November 2013 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-08

The basic morph and expression packs needed to be ready to go concurrent with the launch of the base. I’m hoping that I just checked the page before everything went live.

1 of 17