Digital Art Zone

SuperSuit Bundle caused Studio 4 to crash
Posted: 01 July 2012 05:39 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2003-10-09

I just bought one of the supersuit bundles but whenever I try to add it to a scene, it causes a fatal error to occur in Studio 4. Is there perhaps a newer version of Studio that I need to have? I think the version I have it 4.0.39

Posted: 01 July 2012 05:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Joined  2003-10-09

I see there’s a newer version than what I have. I am downloading it now. Hope it helps.

Posted: 01 July 2012 06:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Joined  2003-10-09

I downloaded the latest version that was showing on the product page. Is that where you get the latest version? There was a serial number in the zip that downloaded. But I purchased the pro version when it first came out. Since I already had my purchased version installed would it have kept my serial number? I looked at the registration menu panel and it said serial and then a lot of xxx’s, There was an empty place to enter a serial number. Does this mean I’m not registered now? Or do the xxx’s just mask my serial number?

Thanks.

Posted: 01 July 2012 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  388
Joined  2005-11-10

The registration menu panel always looks like that.

Check your installed plugins to make sure they are all registered correctly that’s about they only way to confirm that the correct S/N has been entered or carried over I have never had a problem with it not carrying it over with all the times I have updated

Signature 

Community Volunteer:
My DAZ Store 

NeilV Poser Stuff & Chohole’s Space

Old Post Count = 6362