The below is a paraphrased version of the original posts from Little Dragon’s Krystal v1.3 thread in the old forums. Some verbiage has been changed so that the words do not look like -I- am the one that made the model, which seems to be a bit of a confusion on DeviantArt at times…..
The talented CharleyFox (a.k.a. FoxHunt) has graciously permitted Little Dragon to adapt his superb Krystal model for use in Poser and D|S.
Version 1.3 of the figure is now available.
All files can currently be downloaded from Little Dragon’s Poser website:
Special thanks to KCTC for providing hosting services, and to Spirit Wolf 448 for having generously mirrored the original files on his site for the past year and a half.
Also, a thanks to France hosting the freebies site for so long. We will miss you, France.
Poses (Studio only) by Bunnykins
Pose sets by LilWolff
Headset prop (Studio only) by KaelenRedcoon
Numerous textures by foxyfellowuk
Additional textures by naier-
Additional textures and MATs by yowl
T-shirt textures by stefani21ga
T-shirt textures by Exeterman79
T-shirt textures and Assault flightsuit by Daymond42
Clothing textures by Fade_Willow
Bushy Tail 2 MATs and textures by Ethin
Wardrobe Wizard 2 support (Krystal v1.0 only) by PhilC
CrossDresser support by EvilInnocence
For those of you who’ve monitored Krystal’s development since the initial announcement in 2007, the version 1.3 update offers a number of advantages over the original, along with new features. I’ll gloss over the high points:
- Improved shoulder and leg legging for more realistic posing
- Integrated V4/G2-style magnet deformers, with Python script and magnetize pose
- New head and body morphs
- Joint-offset dials for improved compatibility with V4, M4, and A3 poses
- Posable whiskers, for characters that need them
- Updated DAZ|Studio material support
- Support for Studio’s level-of-detail (LOD) feature
- Updated DMC file for Mimic and Studio lipsync
- Relevant updates to all conformers