It wasn’t any item as far as I can tell. It was doing it for all items.
I did manage to get all the MetaData to show up, but I had to re-import all the MetaData about 4 times because of freeze ups and do another of restart the computer..
I was installing several things last night and I had it freeze again after I installed a bunch of stuff during the MetaData import.
Managed to get every thing to show up again, but it took several re-imports to get the MetaData to show up after another restart as well..
It looks like the problem occurs or will most likely occur if a bunch of MetaData needs to be imported and the computer hasn’t been restarted.
If I only install a few products with MetaData and run Studio they get imported with no problem.
The way to avoid a freeze and problems seems to be make sure to run Studio after installing just a few products so the new MetaData can be imported and not wait till after installing a large number of products, and to restart the computer if a large number that have MetaData did get installed or if a re-import of all MetaData is needed.
It is a bit weird as I’ve never had this problem happen before.