Digital Art Zone

4 of 12
Mec4d’s Beards and Bodyhair are here! Hurray!
Posted: 29 June 2012 01:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2004-12-19

Thank you Jean-Claude grin

A couple of Beard & Light tests & one from the “Hardcore” series featuring M5,

Image Attachments
buddyhairy02_033112_bw_meshlight5-3k_30.jpg
m5hardcore03_agfa400cdat14K_1080_042912.jpg
xodusman01_johnny5_5K_042212.jpg
 Signature 

MEC4D ~ 15 Years of 3D Textures, Tools & Characters 4 U~ | Reality 2.5-AVAILABLE NOW! | “Light glorifies everything…light is everything.” – Leonard Missone

Posted: 29 June 2012 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  291
Joined  2004-09-07
Alex L - 29 June 2012 01:52 PM

All three of them absolutely WOW… I haven’t even opened Daz up since installing them. I sure hope they’re fine with Daz Studio 4.5 Pro since that’s what I have now.

Amazing renders so far… hope it’s dummy friendly, hahahaha

Signature 

Mercedes Keyes
Amber Swann Publishing Inc.
Facebook
Published Novels
DeviantArt
3D Graphics Art Community - Google+ Join me there

Posted: 29 June 2012 02:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2004-12-19
Mercedesk - 29 June 2012 01:57 PM
Alex L - 29 June 2012 01:52 PM

All three of them absolutely WOW… I haven’t even opened Daz up since installing them. I sure hope they’re fine with Daz Studio 4.5 Pro since that’s what I have now.

Thank you red face I t’s nice that men can finally look like MENS right?  wink

They are quite simple to use, and Cath’s test files still work well in DS 4.5, RC1 & RC2 so I would imagine that the final DAZ released versions will work as well.

Here is a quick tour video on using “Unshaven”

http://youtu.be/M9cZ6Z486F4

Signature 

MEC4D ~ 15 Years of 3D Textures, Tools & Characters 4 U~ | Reality 2.5-AVAILABLE NOW! | “Light glorifies everything…light is everything.” – Leonard Missone

Posted: 29 June 2012 05:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  928
Joined  2012-02-03
Mercedesk - 29 June 2012 01:57 PM

It must be. I figured it out in less time than it took for the beard to load into my scene, and I had just come home from a week of graveyard shift. If I can figure it out when I’m one of the living dead, anyone can. grin

Posted: 29 June 2012 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2010-11-26

Love this hairy product!  Great renders everyone, here’s mine (just the chest hair is fiber mesh):

Image Attachments
cindy_with_man3.jpg

Posted: 29 June 2012 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5239
Joined  2012-04-07
adamr001 - 28 June 2012 11:17 PM
Patience55 - 28 June 2012 10:25 PM
adamr001 - 28 June 2012 10:18 PM

Ogre Magi (right-clicky, open in new tab/window to maky biggy)

Right-clicky gets image stuff; no open in new tab/window ... people have been posting the larger images elsewhere and posting the link(s) here.

You must be using IE.  Chrome, Firefox and Safari all have the option to Open Image in New Tab. ^_^

You can also view it on my dA page here.

Apologies for the OT: but no. In Firefox one does not ... not in this forum. Has to do with how the images are being displayed. Because everywhere else except with similar website software;  yes.

Thank you for the link grin

Cath: The product is lovely. Loads quickly and caused no problems in the spot rendering testings I did.

Image Attachments
believeme.png
 Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 29 June 2012 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9617
Joined  2007-11-06

Hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on “View Image” to open it in a new tab.

Signature 

PostgreSQL CMS FAQ
Tutorial: Adding Surfaces in DS
Product Updates: Non-Genesis/G2 DIM Zips
Non-Genesis Items with Metadata
Updated Genesis Products

Posted: 29 June 2012 08:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5239
Joined  2012-04-07
fixmypcmike - 29 June 2012 08:02 PM

Hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on “View Image” to open it in a new tab.

Hay that works!!! Thanks grin

Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 29 June 2012 09:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1767
Joined  2003-10-09

Thanks Guys, nice render everyone .. and that is true that it load a little longer as usual , but it are over 31 geometries that have to be loaded and not just simple like a hair that why it take little longer, once it is in working with is much faster, and also rendering time is a lot faster as with trans-mapped hair , it is not hard to figure out , just load the figure in add to genesis and go to the Actor groom Room and the rest as easy as sliding genesis shape so I don;t see it difficult child can do that .
I hope to see more cool renders , and I just saw that the sale ends tomorrow it was for 48h only ...

Cath

Signature 

Just Released :The Aviatrix &  The Vampire Huntress
MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 30 June 2012 12:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2011-08-27

Okay, I’m sold. Thank you for the hair, and for the sale, and thank you everyone for the wonderful renders. I thought I’d try something with white hair, and it turned out very nicely.

I took the eyebrows off smay’s Last Gladiator texture and slapped on joequick’s one-off fibermesh eye brows from ShareCG. As I suspected, they didn’t follow the pose, and in close-up renders they make him look a bit…confused. Again, if you could find it in your heart to make them, I would gladly pay good money for a set of fibermesh eyebrows.

Image Attachments
Pappy_Hyde_(800px).jpg

Posted: 30 June 2012 07:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  928
Joined  2012-02-03
jeanke - 29 June 2012 08:39 AM

It had to be done downer

Grtz Jean-Claude

That’s very…interesting. Actually, the lady reminds me of a woman I met years ago at a fair; she actually had more body hair than the one in your render. Her beard had a more traditional cut, though.

Posted: 30 June 2012 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1767
Joined  2003-10-09

I am happy you like it .. smile  looking forward for more render ideas ..

Cath

AndYourLittleDogToo - 30 June 2012 12:06 AM

Okay, I’m sold. Thank you for the hair, and for the sale, and thank you everyone for the wonderful renders. I thought I’d try something with white hair, and it turned out very nicely.

I took the eyebrows off smay’s Last Gladiator texture and slapped on joequick’s one-off fibermesh eye brows from ShareCG. As I suspected, they didn’t follow the pose, and in close-up renders they make him look a bit…confused. Again, if you could find it in your heart to make them, I would gladly pay good money for a set of fibermesh eyebrows.

Signature 

Just Released :The Aviatrix &  The Vampire Huntress
MEC4D PRODUCTS BY DAZ3D
MEC4D HOME

Posted: 30 June 2012 09:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-09-07

I am positively GOB SMACKED! I’ve been playing with Unshaven most of the evening and morning. Mech - Catherine… This is a dream come true for me. I have been complaining for YEARS about not having my MEN look like real men due to lack of beard, and body hair! (NO I’m not saying men without aren’t real men…so don’t start)...

BUT - for me, the hair thing is one of the things I like. So naturally when I build my men, I want hair on them. FINALLY - there is a hair for the face and body that applies like a DREAM.

This is SOOOO easy to use, and works so PERFECTLY - I am blown away! I cannot believe what a friggin’ GENIUS you are gurl! For real. I’m sorry, but Daz3d aught to be kissin’ your hinder…. because what this has done for Genesis… will blow it’s uses OUT of the ball park! I know there will be many who will stick with M4 - refusing to touch Daz Studio any version. But this just might make them rethink it.

I’m so proud of you, for you - and Daz3d for adding you on board… THIS is a HIT… well, in my book anyway!

Going back to play… I now - have the montrous chore of learning Gen X - to convert ALL my M4 pre-made men with my own custom morphs to Genesis so that they can FINALLY… have face and body hair!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Signature 

Mercedes Keyes
Facebook
Published Novels
DeviantArt

Posted: 30 June 2012 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  0

I love these products! They work perfectly and look great, and even better in the test renders I’ve done so far, they don’t seem to drag render times down too much either!

If I had one plea it would be for an expansion set with underarm hair and eyebrows, but that’s just an idea… smile

Thank you thank you!

Posted: 30 June 2012 10:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
RankRank
Joined  2004-09-07
Tylerguy - 30 June 2012 10:04 AM

an expansion set with underarm hair ....but that’s just an idea… smile

Thank you thank you!

I’m with this… for sure! Armpits are certainly needed, again… another man thing.

Signature 

Mercedes Keyes
Facebook
Published Novels
DeviantArt

4 of 12