Digital Art Zone

Where Are The Update Threads?
Posted: 28 June 2012 02:22 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1137
Joined  2010-11-30

On the old forums they had some threads that had lists items that had been updated.  The only one I could find on the new forum was the MetaData one for non-Genesis items.

Does any one know if a thread exists for Genesis product updates and any other product updates, aside from the MetaData one for non-Genesis stuff and has a link to them?

I’ve had no luck find them and am trying to figure out what has been updated and what hasn’t been.

Posted: 29 June 2012 12:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5906
Joined  2006-02-20
Jay_NOLA - 28 June 2012 02:22 PM

On the old forums they had some threads that had lists items that had been updated.  The only one I could find on the new forum was the MetaData one for non-Genesis items.

Does any one know if a thread exists for Genesis product updates and any other product updates, aside from the MetaData one for non-Genesis stuff and has a link to them?

I’ve had no luck find them and am trying to figure out what has been updated and what hasn’t been.

There is no Product Updates forum ...
There are no mails telling us that a product is updated ...
We are left in the cold.

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 29 June 2012 05:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14291
Joined  2003-10-09

The new online readmes do have a space for noting if there’s been an update, but of course you need to know to look.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list

Posted: 29 June 2012 06:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5906
Joined  2006-02-20

I somehow can’t see myself looking at all Readme’s for things I’ve bought ...

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 30 June 2012 01:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2006-04-30

I won’t be able to check one by one either - WAY too many items!  Note that Rendo allows you to sort your entire item list by date of last update, so you can check and download any that you don’t have in moments.  The artists also usually send out notices too.  RDNA artisits send out update notices, and you can see updates in your purchase details.

Hint hint.

Just a running list, or a flag in the item list would be fine too.

Posted: 30 June 2012 10:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  329
Joined  2008-04-09

ANY kind of update system would be nice!!  I have over 300 items in my history, no way do i want to sit through resetting all of that to find out what’s been updated!

DAZ, PLEASE!!  Give us some kind of heads up for product updates!

Posted: 07 July 2012 08:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4544
Joined  2004-08-11

I agree, that’s just ludicrous!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project