Halloween Sale: Let the Ogre in!

KatteyKattey Posts: 2,912
edited December 1969 in The Commons

So his pal Monstrosities, Undead and Behemoth, are in this sale (http://www.daz3d.com/halloween-sale?p=1) but Skullcrushing Ogre isn't allowed in. Can he be added, please? It seems strange that his poses are in this sale but the big guy himself isn't.

Comments

  • araneldonaraneldon Posts: 621
    edited December 1969

    I was also hoping to see Freak 5 (base) since some addons for him are included. Then again this might not be the best time to buy F5 as he might appear later as a reward in the power up thingie.

  • adzanadzan Posts: 209
    edited December 1969

    could you also consider adding the Troll for Genesis seeing as EleBeast is included in the halloween sale

  • Kevin RyeKevin Rye Posts: 351
    edited December 1969

    Nice!!! I just picked up the Undead Fiend, the Infernal Behemoth, and the Oversized Weapon Collection.

    These guys are going to look awesome going head-to-head!! I used my $6 coupon too, so I got it all for about $10 bucks. Sweet!

  • CyonixCyonix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Kattey said:
    So his pal Monstrosities, Undead and Behemoth, are in this sale (http://www.daz3d.com/halloween-sale?p=1) but Skullcrushing Ogre isn't allowed in. Can he be added, please? It seems strange that his poses are in this sale but the big guy himself isn't.

    I agree, the Ogre really needs to be in this sale, especially since his poses are...plus, he's the only one of the three Monstrosities I don't have yet...

  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,912
    edited December 1969

    Anybody from DAZ3D? Please? Skullcrushing Ogre in Halloween sale? Please?

  • CyonixCyonix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Okay, DAZ.....you haven't given us the ogre yet, so.......guess it's time to start begging....

    l.KittyEyesPussBoots_LG_.jpg
    500 x 302 - 34K
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,912
    edited December 1969

    So, are we being ignored? DAZ3D people, please add Skullcrusher Ogre to the Halloween Sale. His poses on this sale but not Ogre himself, I think it is oversight.

  • CyonixCyonix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Kattey said:
    So, are we being ignored? DAZ3D people, please add Skullcrusher Ogre to the Halloween Sale. His poses on this sale but not Ogre himself, I think it is oversight.

    I sent a help request about this, hopefully that will get their attention :)

  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,912
    edited December 1969

    Cyonix said:
    Kattey said:
    So, are we being ignored? DAZ3D people, please add Skullcrusher Ogre to the Halloween Sale. His poses on this sale but not Ogre himself, I think it is oversight.

    I sent a help request about this, hopefully that will get their attention :)


    Thanks, Cyonix!

  • Mr LeongMr Leong Posts: 302
    edited October 2013

    In addition to no Ogre, there are no bats. Dracula needs a stealth mode.

    But for some reason, there are Christmas content in the Halloween Sale. Winter Holiday Items & Holiday Lolita.

    How about replacing them with the Ogre and a bat?

    Halloween_Sale.jpg
    753 x 584 - 99K
    Post edited by Mr Leong on
  • CyonixCyonix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    Mr Leong said:
    In addition to no Ogre, there are no bats. Dracula needs a stealth mode.

    But for some reason, there are Christmas content in the Halloween Sale. Winter Holiday Items & Holiday Lolita.

    How about replacing them with the Ogre and a bat?

    So....maybe the Ogre was in charge of getting the sale together, accidentally put some Christmas items in there, and is being punished by being excluded from the sale?? :P

    Anyways, I gave the help desk another nudge about this, hopefully we'll get the Ogre in there soon :)

  • DAZ_BenDAZ_Ben Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

    Cyonix said:
    Okay, DAZ.....you haven't given us the ogre yet, so.......guess it's time to start begging....

    Ask and ye shall receive!!!!

    I couldn't say no to that face.

    I pulled x-mas and added the ogre.

    Check it now. =]

  • Mr LeongMr Leong Posts: 302
    edited October 2013

    DAZ_Ben said:
    Cyonix said:
    Okay, DAZ.....you haven't given us the ogre yet, so.......guess it's time to start begging....

    Ask and ye shall receive!!!!

    I couldn't say no to that face.

    I pulled x-mas and added the ogre.

    Check it now. =]


    .
    .

    http://www.daz3d.com/bat-silverkey3d :question:
    .
    .
    .

    Cat.jpg
    500 x 302 - 27K
    Post edited by Mr Leong on
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,912
    edited December 1969

    DAZ_Ben said:
    Cyonix said:
    Okay, DAZ.....you haven't given us the ogre yet, so.......guess it's time to start begging....

    Ask and ye shall receive!!!!

    I couldn't say no to that face.

    I pulled x-mas and added the ogre.

    Check it now. =]


    Thank you very much, Ben! Yay! :D

  • CyonixCyonix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    DAZ_Ben said:
    I couldn't say no to that face.

    I doubt anyone could say no to that face........except maybe.........

    grumpy-cat-8141_preview_zps9177ab07.png
    256 x 256 - 92K
  • DAZ_BenDAZ_Ben Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

    Mr Leong said:
    DAZ_Ben said:
    Cyonix said:
    Okay, DAZ.....you haven't given us the ogre yet, so.......guess it's time to start begging....

    Ask and ye shall receive!!!!

    I couldn't say no to that face.

    I pulled x-mas and added the ogre.

    Check it now. =]


    .
    .

    http://www.daz3d.com/bat-silverkey3d :question:
    .
    .
    .


    Stop using that cat on me!

    Done. But this is the last one! ;)

  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 599
    edited December 1969

    Thank you, DAZ_Ben - and thank you, cats! My Monstrosities series is complete now, and the cute little bat flew into my cart, too... :-)

  • Mr LeongMr Leong Posts: 302
    edited December 1969

    polka dot said:
    Thank you, DAZ_Ben - and thank you, cats!

    Ditto.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Rocket Fuel