Newbie question about genesis and genesis 2 compatibility
Hello everyone! Sorry for the dumb question.
We plan to use Daz3D characters + Decimator to create content in our game (on Unity3D). But before I guy a lot of things, I'd like to understand something to make the right choice and not to throw money away. So, please help me to understand those things...
1. Is it right that Genesis 2 is better than Genesis, and Genesis characters won't be supported - only Genesis 2 content will appear with time?
2. Is Genesis 2 character have more poly's than Genesis, and they can;t morph into each other should we use both of them in our game?
3. Is it possible to save genesis character in our game, and use morphs inside of our game? From what I get, morphs are saved in special format and likely we won't be able to use them?
4. If 3. is impossible, may we export morphs as .fbx and then use them, is it even possible at all?
5. Clothes in Daz3D are automatically fitting on characters when you change them, so it is skinned somehow? If we would want to create our own things (models), how to make them autofitting too?
Seems it's all, please don't shoot!