Digital Art Zone

1 of 41
GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS   Part 2
Posted: 04 October 2013 04:22 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15260
Joined  2003-10-09

This thread is for posting requests for general freebies. If you’ve created a freebie that someone is requesting, feel free to reply and post a link to the thread the freebie is being offered in.

We hope that this makes it easier for people to not only request freebies, but also for our esteemed community members who create freebies to find out what general freebies are being requested.

Enjoy!

Please make any general freebie requests in this thread ONLY. Do not start other threads in this forum requesting freebies.

Previous thread is here

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 04 October 2013 04:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Some requests brought over from the previous thread

HunterDroid - 03 October 2013 12:45 PM

I’ve been searching for models of the Apollo, Gemini, and Saturn 5 rockets of the 60’s and 70’s. Can someone help me out? The Moon Buggy would be good also.

SynjoDeonecros - 03 October 2013 04:42 PM

i’m requesting a decent pig morph, or boar teeth morph, for M4. I’m on a bit of a Star Wars kick, and I want to try my hand at making M4 into a Gamorrean, and while I’ve got most of the body looking decent, the face needs a bit of work, especially with the teeth.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge

Posted: 04 October 2013 04:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Plus Rob made this list of other unfullfilled requests.  http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/57/P1485/#441686

Signature 

Posted: 04 October 2013 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2011-08-31

since the new free play look at my hair is out was wondering if anyone has free presets for male body hair I used the free primate and lycan presets but I don’t want men looking like apes .Chest and full body would be great .Thanks see too much hair I’m sure someone has them out there please help!!!!!!

Image Attachments
001Hairy005.jpg

Posted: 04 October 2013 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1311
Joined  2010-03-01
bluefoxFL - 04 October 2013 11:46 AM

since the new free play look at my hair is out was wondering if anyone has free presets for male body hair I used the free primate and lycan presets but I don’t want men looking like apes .Chest and full body would be great .Thanks see too much hair I’m sure someone has them out there please help!!!!!!

BluefoxFL,
I would go to this thread and make your request. You might get a better response.

Posted: 04 October 2013 01:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  842
Joined  2004-04-05

I’m pretty sure the NASA site has the Saturn V and it might have the other space stuff but I can’t check since it’s shutdown until Congress comes back from nap time.

Posted: 04 October 2013 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  188
Joined  2004-11-27

Do any of you know if there is a free nurse cape available?

I have some nurses’ clothing (dresses) but not with a cape, couldn’t find any at both Rendo and ShareCG during search today.

I am thinking of the kind of cape from around the 40’s-50’s or later for scenes from that era, i.e. black cape with red x bands in front (over chest area) to hold it in place ... or something similar.

Or could any of you make such a cape for say V4 or preferably Genesis?  I haven’t modeled myself and will not even know how to start! LOL

This would be much appreciated! grin

Regards,

Laura

Posted: 04 October 2013 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-03-01
launok - 04 October 2013 02:45 PM

I have some nurses’ clothing (dresses) but not with a cape, couldn’t find any at both Rendo and ShareCG during search today.

I am thinking of the kind of cape from around the 40’s-50’s or later for scenes from that era, i.e. black cape with red x bands in front (over chest area) to hold it in place ... or something similar.

Or could any of you make such a cape for say V4 or preferably Genesis?  I haven’t modeled myself and will not even know how to start! LOL

Regards,

Laura

You did not say who you wanted it for but Wilmap has one for genesis here.

Posted: 04 October 2013 03:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Joined  2004-11-27
Dollygirl - 04 October 2013 02:54 PM

EDITGosh, I made a terrible mess with the quoting!  I can’t get back to the part to fix the mess, really I am not thinking straight, I am too sleepy!!  See my part mixed up underneath here. Sorry!  rolleyes

Regards,

Laura

Thanks for your reply Dollygirl, but I have that set already.  It’s not the head cap I am looking for, it is the shoulder cape which was normally closed in front with x-bands.  And I prefer it for Genesis as I don’t use Poser.  Maybe I should search for a photo but will do that later as I have to go to bed now, it’s almost midnight here!  Thanks again! grin

Posted: 04 October 2013 05:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-03-01
launok - 04 October 2013 03:00 PM

EDITGosh, I made a terrible mess with the quoting!  I can’t get back to the part to fix the mess, really I am not thinking straight, I am too sleepy!!  See my part mixed up underneath here. Sorry!  rolleyes

Regards,

Laura

Thanks for your reply Dollygirl, but I have that set already.  It’s not the head cap I am looking for, it is the shoulder cape which was normally closed in front with x-bands.  And I prefer it for Genesis as I don’t use Poser.  Maybe I should search for a photo but will do that later as I have to go to bed now, it’s almost midnight here!  Thanks again! grin

Ooop! Sorry Laura. Read the post wrong. The only thing I could come up with that was the closest was ellqeue’s Mystery Huntress for A3 http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=54543 and that really isn’t the best, to short. I tried to convert the model with Crossdresser and the transfer utility. But the model really got mangled. Sorry hmmm

Posted: 04 October 2013 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  229
Joined  2003-10-09

I know it isn’t free but the Mad Nurse has a cape and the outfit is 5.99 for non PC members.

Signature 

http://rfkahn.deviantart.com/

Posted: 05 October 2013 07:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Joined  2004-11-27
Dollygirl - 04 October 2013 05:59 PM
launok - 04 October 2013 03:00 PM

Regards,

Laura

Ooop! Sorry Laura. Read the post wrong. The only thing I could come up with that was the closest was ellqeue’s Mystery Huntress for A3 http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=54543 and that really isn’t the best, to short. I tried to convert the model with Crossdresser and the transfer utility. But the model really got mangled. Sorry hmmm

Thank you for trying!  Maybe I must get the mad nurse outfit rather. smile

Posted: 05 October 2013 07:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Rank
Joined  2004-11-27
CyberDog - 04 October 2013 07:09 PM

I know it isn’t free but the Mad Nurse has a cape and the outfit is 5.99 for non PC members.

Thanks, I have seen this outfit and must try and get it then later. smile

EDIT:  For interesting sake I have added photos of the cape, the one on right side is from WW1 according to picture name but not really differences between the two. Preferably for Genesis.

Image Attachments
nurse_cape.jpgWW1_Nurse-5.JPG

Posted: 05 October 2013 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  50
Joined  2007-05-09

Is there anywhere that Shukky’s Humanoid BCo is still available for download? Zgock-lab.net has apparently closed shop, and that’s where the Rendo link directs to and everything else I’ve found. She’s one of the ones missing from Sasuke256’s ShareCG and Nomaki pages. The Zgock blog was the only place I used to be able to find it. She was my favorite model (paid or free) and I lost all my 3D content a couple months ago. I really want to find her again if I can.

Posted: 05 October 2013 09:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2591
Joined  2010-11-30
Sand3 - 05 October 2013 09:19 AM

Is there anywhere that Shukky’s Humanoid BCo is still available for download? Zgock-lab.net has apparently closed shop, and that’s where the Rendo link directs to and everything else I’ve found. She’s one of the ones missing from Sasuke256’s ShareCG and Nomaki pages. The Zgock blog was the only place I used to be able to find it. She was my favorite model (paid or free) and I lost all my 3D content a couple months ago. I really want to find her again if I can.

The Wayback Machine lets you download like it’s 2010:
http://web.archive.org/web/20100510153440/http://blog.zgock-lab.net/poser/sub3.html

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge, or the RRRR, or one of the other contests. I think Jaderail would have wanted that.

Posted: 05 October 2013 01:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2004-07-14

a white Elvis jumpsuit for Genesis 1

1 of 41