DSON Importer for Poser 220.127.116.11 General Release, Now Available!
DAZ 3D is pleased to announce the public version of DSON Importer for Poser, version 18.104.22.168!
What is new in this version? Do I need to update my copy?
The 22.214.171.124 version resolves several issues and implements improvements since the 126.96.36.199 General Release. All new downloads of the DSON Importer for Poser product (SKU: 14897) will be of this version. A Change Log with additional information can be viewed online within the Documentation Center portion of our site.
- Added “Projection Morph” override support; use “Projection Morphs” asset folder in place of “Morphs” with a _proj suffix in file basename for a given morph in “Morphs” to override auto-generated morph projections.
- Updated OpenSubdiv support to 2.0.1.
- Made UVs in OpenSubdiv generated meshes more memory efficient; collapse UVs that are the same.
- Consolidated UVs in subdivision meshes.
- Fixed GeoGrafting figures so that the host figure owns modifications to the shared edge(s).
- Fixed a race condition between update and finalize when vertex edits are present.
- Fixed vertex order in SubDivision surfaces to be consistent between levels.
- FIXED #DS-28 : Added support for Actor/Character and Follower/Wardrobe/Headwear content types to the “Create Poser Companion Files” action.
- Speed improvements to building facet sets from OpenSubdiv.
- Updated IM packages to include Poser Pro 2014 and Poser 10 as possible install destinations.
- Cleaned up OpenSubdiv calculations.
- Fixed #50504: Changed how bulge values get set.
- Fixed #DSON-4: Fixed excessive per-conformer load times on Poser 2014 Mac.
Have the Genesis Starter Essentials and/or the Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials content packages been updated?
No, the Genesis Starter Essentials content has NOT been updated. But YES, the Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials content HAS been updated.
How do I get the latest version?
If you have previously added the DSON Importer for Poser product to your account, launch Install Manager, log into your account and type "DSON Importer for Poser" into the filter field to filter out anything else. Then simply download and install as you would normally.
Optionally, you can locate, download and install DSON Importer for Poser from the Product Library [once you are logged into your account] by entering "DSON Importer for Poser" into the text field near the top left of the page and clicking the "Filter" button, or by clicking here. Then, simply click the green "download & install" button to launch Install Manager with an appropriate filter or click the blue "download" button to download the standalone installer.
If this is your first time downloading DSON Importer for Poser, simply follow this link, click the "Add to Cart" button on the page and then follow the checkout process.
*Note: This General Release version is available through Install Manager as well as a standalone installer.
Can I have the General Release and the BETA installed at the same time?
The simple answer is... You should only have one version of the DSON Importer for Poser installed at a time.
The more complicated answer is yes, but you can only have one version of DSON Importer for Poser installed per installation of Poser 9/Pro 2012. Poser 9 is only 32 bit, while Poser Pro 2012 offers the ability to install both a 32 bit version and a 64 bit version.
Is there any documentation?