Digital Art Zone

2 of 15
So… any news on Michael 6?
Posted: 30 September 2013 07:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1060
Joined  2004-06-13

An unofficial hint from a PA in another thread made it clear that Josie is not intended to be a teen character.  The impression I got from the hint is Josie may be the Gen 6 Stephanie Petite.

Signature 

Push buttons, see what happens!

Posted: 30 September 2013 08:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  924
Joined  2003-10-09

I may or may not have been told by a vendor who does male character sets that he is currently working on M6 textures.

Posted: 30 September 2013 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1605
Joined  2012-09-16
TimG - 30 September 2013 08:24 AM

I may or may not have been told by a vendor who does male character sets that he is currently working on M6 textures.

I also may or not may heard about that raspberry
That’s why I am so sure about M6 being a PC special…or not

Signature 

You’re welcome to visit my GALLERY
Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 30 September 2013 01:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10698
Joined  2007-11-06
jestmart - 30 September 2013 07:26 AM

An unofficial hint from a PA in another thread made it clear that Josie is not intended to be a teen character.  The impression I got from the hint is Josie may be the Gen 6 Stephanie Petite.

...well, she better be just that (petite) as I was rather disappointed with Step5.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 30 September 2013 02:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  848
Joined  2005-11-06
Kyoto Kid - 30 September 2013 01:39 AM
SereneNight - 29 September 2013 09:17 PM

I too am waiting for M6. I’m worried though they are going to release another female character first. To be honest with you, I’m not buying any more female characters. I’m saturated. Ready for the men.

...sadly, that’s the plan, there’s a G2F teen character named Josie I’ve been hearing about.

We already have the means to make teen girls with the Growing Up morphs.

I also feel until we see G2M the update to GenerationX will not be released.

I have no interest in another male character, but if it means GenX for GF2 will be released, then bring it on!!

Signature 

Regards, Michael

“Documentation? Who needs documentation, just open it and learn!”

My DeviantArt Gallery

My DAZ Gallery

Posted: 30 September 2013 02:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  156
Joined  2003-10-09
Kyoto Kid - 30 September 2013 01:16 PM
jestmart - 30 September 2013 07:26 AM

...well, she better be just that (petite) as I was rather disappointed with Step5.

But originally Steph wasn’t petite just a little more muscular/athletic.  Aiko was the petite one.  I guess Daz decided no one like athletic females
.  O_o

I just wished they’d release a male counterpart at the time they release the new female. I understand the females WAY outsell the males, but Barbie need’s a Ken.  Think of the male as an accessory to the female like hair or shoes.  Yeah, shoes are a pretty good comparison.  “Hi, I’m Michael 6, Vicky’s shoes…..”

Posted: 30 September 2013 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06

...Steph4 was smaller than Vicky. She loaded in at about 5’3” and wasn’t very musclebound. With the various body shapes included (one of them being “petite”) and NPM expansion, she definitely fit the definition of petite much more than Steph5 did.

Also if Daz didn’t feel athletic females would sell, what’s up then with Gia?  She looks very athletic.

Signature 

Posted: 30 September 2013 02:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15242
Joined  2003-10-09

And Steph petite (Steph 3) was smaller as well, she went well with David3.  Being only 5ft myself I much preferred the size of them.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 30 September 2013 02:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1304
Joined  2005-03-16

Well, then you guys are going to be really upset when you see Gladys in November.  Been working on some texture sets for her, as well as a pose set.

Nah, just kidding!  I love hearing all the speculation, and it would be a real drag if a ton more females came out before a male.  But DAZ has their plans and none of us are privy to them.  Could go either way, I think.  And this is definitely NOT an official post.  I’m just joining in the discussion.

Signature 

My DAZ Store Page    My Facebook Fan Page    My Twitter Account    Free Video Tutorials    My FreeStuff at ShareCG    My Gallery on DeviantArt

Posted: 30 September 2013 02:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3106
Joined  2007-06-22

I would have thought that these PA’s were breaking NDA’s if they have been telling people that they are working on M6, if not then why won’t they say in public, rumours and speculation are just that.
I’ll be surprised if we see him before next year.
Although I do wonder if he’ll arrive before dusk.

Posted: 30 September 2013 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-06
Slosh - 30 September 2013 02:45 PM

Well, then you guys are going to be really upset when you see Gladys in November.  Been working on some texture sets for her, as well as a pose set.

...does she come with a pink bathrobe, foofy slippers, cup of tea, curlers, a ciggie, a box of chockies, a copy of the Daily Mirror and have poses for sitting on the sofa and watching the telly?  If so, I’d get her.

Signature 

Posted: 30 September 2013 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1304
Joined  2005-03-16
Kyoto Kid - 30 September 2013 02:54 PM
Slosh - 30 September 2013 02:45 PM

...does she come with a pink bathrobe, foofy slippers, cup of tea, curlers, a ciggie, a box of chockies, a copy of the Daily Mirror and have poses for sitting on the sofa and watching the telly?  If so, I’d get her.

How did you know?  Someone’s been leaking again

Signature 

My DAZ Store Page    My Facebook Fan Page    My Twitter Account    Free Video Tutorials    My FreeStuff at ShareCG    My Gallery on DeviantArt

Posted: 30 September 2013 03:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Administrator
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1300
Joined  2006-01-16

They are breaking NDA when they do that.

scorpio64dragon - 30 September 2013 02:50 PM

I would have thought that these PA’s were breaking NDA’s if they have been telling people that they are working on M6, if not then why won’t they say in public, rumours and speculation are just that.
I’ll be surprised if we see him before next year.
Although I do wonder if he’ll arrive before dusk.

Posted: 30 September 2013 03:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  487
Joined  2011-11-12

...and that’s why we might not have heard anything.

Signature 

My 3D/DAZ/Poser news blog - DigiSprawl

Posted: 30 September 2013 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  817
Joined  2009-06-14

I so wish but I’m coming into my fave time of the year and with games and writing stuff to do the rest of the year, I’ll have plenty to keep my interest peaked. 

I was looking at this thread with keen interest hoping to get a scoop but alas…

2 of 15