Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
The latest New-Daz-Website crap ...
Posted: 28 June 2012 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1231
Joined  2004-11-07

And the fun just keeps coming. made a post this AM, the forum added it to the previous thread I had been reading, not the one I posted it to, now the post has went poof and is gone.

Now it could have been pulled by a mod but I doubt it, it may have gotten lost in the interim, don’t know. But I have come to the conclusion this forum is an April fools joke that has went on for far too long.

I have seen middle European private forums that work better then this; look better too.

I’m saying this forum is an armature disaster.  Maybe DAZ should think about subscribing to a company that can give us a professional, fully function forum, because apparently it is too much for DAZ.

Oh my FnG, this is not the thread I was posting to, that is twice today. 
I’m out, had my fill of DAZ BS once again.

Posted: 29 June 2012 06:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1548
Joined  2010-02-14
ManStan - 27 June 2012 06:10 AM

I’d rather drive around with my SS number painted on the side of my car then use chrome.

Sorry to break it to you, but IE and Fox isn’t so privet either. At least Google’s honest with letting people know they track them.

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 29 June 2012 07:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1231
Joined  2004-11-07

I don’t use IE, you might as well just leave your front door wide open when you are at work. Firefox I can set up to not remember anything so can’t report anything. Can’t do it with chrome. As far as I’m concerned chrome is just google spyware.

L, with FF I can set it to use a random generated IP address, can’t do that with chrome or IE.

Posted: 30 June 2012 01:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2003-10-09

Ugh. I can’t log into the store (or out of the forums) with Firefox, IE, Safari or Opera. Chrome isn’t an option. I’ve never managed to get it to run on my PC.  All I ever get is a blank white page, and with 4 other browsers installed, I can’t be bothered to figure out why.

I hope this gets fixed.

Posted: 30 June 2012 04:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15987
Joined  2003-10-09

Log out on a page you are logged in on, and then log in again once the site says you are logged out. If that is still not working close Browser and cllear the cache. Again if that hasn’t worked force a refresh using ctrl F5 (or cmd F5 if on a mac)

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 30 June 2012 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  119
Joined  2011-02-10
ManStan - 29 June 2012 07:10 AM

As far as I’m concerned chrome is just google spyware.

Have you heard about Iron before ? Perhaps you should check out their site if you didn’t :

http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron_chrome_vs_iron.php

I’m using portable version on another PC, works fine.

Posted: 30 June 2012 11:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2003-10-09
chohole - 30 June 2012 04:12 AM

Log out on a page you are logged in on, and then log in again once the site says you are logged out. If that is still not working close Browser and cllear the cache. Again if that hasn’t worked force a refresh using ctrl F5 (or cmd F5 if on a mac)

As I said last night, I was unable to log out. It wouldn’t let me log in to the store or out of the forum in 4 different browsers. And I did clear my cache(s). Whatever it was seems to have cleared up by itself for now, though.

Posted: 04 July 2012 12:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1243
Joined  2004-08-24

deleted - problem resolved itself after some exasperation :(

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

2 of 2