Digital Art Zone

1 of 2
The latest New-Daz-Website crap ...
Posted: 27 June 2012 12:15 AM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1518
Joined  2010-03-15

I am trying to buy four products, and not one of them will go to my cart.

I’ve never had to work so hard to give a store my money.

Signature 

Aidana WillowRaven
website: http://WillowRaven.weebly.com ~ blog: http://willowraven-illustration.blogspot.com/
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

Posted: 27 June 2012 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  223
Joined  2011-10-02

Well, I had no problem putting things in my cart, but it won’t let me take any OUT.  Aaaargh.

Posted: 27 June 2012 12:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1518
Joined  2010-03-15
Penname - 27 June 2012 12:45 AM

Well, I had no problem putting things in my cart, but it won’t let me take any OUT.  Aaaargh.

I am trying to be patient through all of this, but it’s gone so beyond ridiculous ...

Signature 

Aidana WillowRaven
website: http://WillowRaven.weebly.com ~ blog: http://willowraven-illustration.blogspot.com/
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

Posted: 27 June 2012 12:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2003-10-09

Not only can’t I add anything to my cart but I get a different price depending on which browser I use. Internet explorer says $9.98 but Firefox says I can have the item for $6.99.

EDIT: The price difference may be because I can log in with Firefox and I can’t log in using Internet Explorer… so what monkey tested this crap before it went live?

Posted: 27 June 2012 12:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2011-08-06

Your all lucky, I cannot even login to download the stuff I have already paid for. This is getting !@#!$%#$% frustrating.

Posted: 27 June 2012 05:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1788
Joined  2010-02-14

Is anyone here besides me using Google Chrome? Because here I am sitting just watching all these complain topics about the store’s dysfunctions, yet I seem to be the only one who’s experiencing the fix-ups.

Are you guys remembering to clear your Cache and Cookies every now and then?

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 27 June 2012 06:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1156
Joined  2004-11-07

I’d rather drive around with my SS number painted on the side of my car then use chrome.

Posted: 27 June 2012 06:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6598
Joined  2006-02-20

I am afraid the hiccups are even worse to pinpoint, because I don’t have problems either (knocks 3x on wood) with Firefox 13.0.1, AdblockPlus and Noscript.
I was able to put the weekly freebie in my cart and checkout ... I didn’t, of course try to delete it from my cart ...
Wanders off to try that ... ok, works too ...

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 27 June 2012 08:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  768
Joined  2005-09-19

Pretty much problem free on Opera as well.

Posted: 27 June 2012 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  678
Joined  2004-11-12

Using Chrome for most things here as well - no problems at all with the store or forums. We’ve standardized on Chrome at work as well (a few things need to have IE - but very few), it’s really cut down on our browser related support and security issues (700+ windows PC’s).

Signature 

My Rendo Gallery
My RDNA Gallery
My DAZ 3D Gallery

Posted: 27 June 2012 09:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1866
Joined  2008-02-14

Haven’t had any problems using Firefox, and using the NoScript addon. And clearing out your browser’s cache regularly solves a whole slew of issues.

Signature 

PUBLISHED ARTIST
First Bastion’s Environments here at Daz

Posted: 27 June 2012 11:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1897
Joined  2005-12-31

I am afraid the hiccups are even worse to pinpoint,

Indeed, I use IE9 and have stayed logged in for days at a time and don’t have any problem with shopping either. It really isn’t some thing that is true for everyone across the board, or even across a browser user group, so pinpointing it will be difficult.

Posted: 27 June 2012 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  520
Joined  2006-07-28

A new one (at least to me) hit this week.  I placed one of my very few orders this month, the order went through successfully, I got the email, I downloaded the products, but they remained in my cart.

Today, two days later, I deleted them from my cart. 

/shakes head

Khory - 27 June 2012 11:03 AM

Indeed, I use IE9 and have stayed logged in for days at a time and don’t have any problem with shopping either. It really isn’t some thing that is true for everyone across the board, or even across a browser user group, so pinpointing it will be difficult.

Signature 

Satira Capriccio on deviantART

Posted: 27 June 2012 07:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  639
Joined  2006-10-01

No problems for me so far with Firefox.

Signature 

Simplified guide to Genesis content creation.

My gallery.

Posted: 27 June 2012 11:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6598
Joined  2006-02-20
Satira Capriccio - 27 June 2012 05:04 PM

A new one (at least to me) hit this week.  I placed one of my very few orders this month, the order went through successfully, I got the email, I downloaded the products, but they remained in my cart.

Today, two days later, I deleted them from my cart. 

/shakes head

Khory - 27 June 2012 11:03 AM

Ouch ... that is one I didn’t hear of before.
You are special!
Sorry - trying to find a positive side on this and just being nonsensical.

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 28 June 2012 09:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  171
Joined  2011-02-10

I didn’t even log in on since new website, until last Saturday - to my surprise, check out didn’t work so bad, downloads went smooth, no weird extension-less zips or anything. Using Firefox.

But I have to say old website was better, much better (browse by VENDOR option Daz, please), and I think forums were more user-friendly, to say the least.

1 of 2