How do you save a pose with no limits and get Daz to remember?

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 3,586
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I can save the character pose with no limits but when I load it the limits are there even though ignore limits is turned on?

Comments

• Kulay WolfKulay Wolf Posts: 10,878
    edited December 1969

Which version of Daz Studio are you using?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 3,586
    edited December 1969

4.5 second candidate.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 1,615
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    4.5 second candidate.

I don`t know if it is like in ds 3 but in ds3 if you turn the limits off you (as I know) have to memorzie the figure with no limits and than you can save and load it with no limits. Was wondering also, but after turning the limits of a character off I memorized the figure and than after saving and reloading the character has no limits but some pre-poses turn on/off poses, too automatically

• bringhobringho Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I've just tried it on Genesis in DS 4.0.3.47.

Memorizing and saving the figure does not help, it still loads with the limit numbers and Respect Limits = "YES".

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 3,586
    edited December 1969

Well this sucks. Now I must must print screen the values and manually load them each time I re-open my file.

• bringhobringho Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Well this sucks. Now I must must print screen the values and manually load them each time I re-open my file.

The only way around it that I have found is to save the figure with the changed rotation limits / limits off in a scene and start off by loading that scene... (Still using 4.0.3.47...).