Digital Art Zone

Product keys for Bryce and Hexagon
Posted: 24 May 2012 04:48 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2011-02-27

I recently downloaded the (currently free) DAZ4pro, Bryce7, and Hexagon2.5. With DAZ, I got a zip file containing various install files, and also a readme containing the activation code. However, when I downloaded Bryce and Hexagon, I got the executable install files, rather than a zip. And, both of these programs required activation codes. I tried initiating a help request, but only got an error page. So, I called tech support. Surprisingly, I got someone right away, rather than the usual voice-mail. (I think his name was Jason, but I may be remembering wrong.) I was informed that they were aware of the problem with the support ticket system, and aware of the issues with the Bryce and Hexagon downloads. He asked for my e-mail address and said he would e-mail me the activation codes. That was yesterday afternoon, and I still haven’t recieved anything. So, now I’ve decided to try THIS route.

I imagine, the e-mail may have been written down wrong.

Posted: 24 May 2012 05:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16030
Joined  2003-10-09

I have locked this thread, because I have already posted an answer to you in another thread on the same topic.

Please only ask questions in one place, not in multiple forums.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        Autumn Bryce Rendering Challenge        September Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915