Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Entire site slowed to a crawl, what gives?
Posted: 27 June 2012 11:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Wow, those load times are way over what I see. The only time I hit load times longer than seconds is if the servers are updating. That is around 12am to 1:30am normaily. When I hit slow loads during the day I figure DAZ is updating Store Programing. They are working on the store every day right now, I dont know when they do the updates but they have to do them sometime.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 24 July 2012 03:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-07-24

This is driving me crazy. I’ve tried three times to dowload Hexagon and it never completely downloads and i need to redo. The site is SUPER SLOW. it says its downloading at 28 kps….its like an hour to down load something that should normally take 2 minutes!!

Then everytime it says it cannot open ZIP because its incomplete!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Posted: 24 July 2012 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15312
Joined  2003-10-09

You need to clear your browser cache before you try downloading it again. Often, because the download has failed, when you try to start the download again it will fail at the same or similar place, because the previous download attempts are stored in your cache.

So close your browser and clear your cache, (and possibly download history to be safe.)

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

2 of 2