Digital Art Zone

3 of 3
PC Membership suspended?
Posted: 27 June 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2003-10-09

I wonder if the billing info change recently has something to do with some of the PC problems.  I could not checkout until I corrected the new State/Prov section on my billing.  Everything was working fine before that for me.  Well, as fine as it could be with this switch over.

Posted: 28 June 2012 05:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  259
Joined  2010-11-26

I think not, Tashar59. I had to change my Billinginfo very early after the store change ( I think the day after the change, becaus on the first day I wasn’t online…) and didn’t have problems with it. Allthough you never know with technics… these things tend to be worse than an adam sandler marathon wink

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 28 June 2012 06:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  243
Joined  0

I had to change my billing info for the first order I made, and that was before I had problems with PC membership.

Posted: 28 June 2012 12:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2003-10-09

Guess it’s even longer than I thought the last time I bought anything from here.  The power of being able to model anything I want means I only buy if I am feeling lazy or short of time or at a really low price that it’s not worth the time it takes to model it myself.

3 of 3