Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
Sugar and Spice for Genesis 1 and 2 Now available!!! [Commercial]
Posted: 17 September 2013 04:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1605
Joined  2012-09-16
I'll do a render later on and share it with you.
Having a soft spot for the cute ginger!
 Signature 

You’re welcome to visit my GALLERY
Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 17 September 2013 06:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1807
Joined  2005-06-08
Kyoto Kid - 16 September 2013 02:26 PM
Male-M3dia - 13 September 2013 10:28 AM
Cypherfox - 13 September 2013 10:22 AM
Oh no! I bought it largely on the adorable factor of the characters, but I had a conscious/unconscious disconnect on the skins. I was aware that it came without textures, but somehow I still was looking forward to rendering the freckled one, presumably Ginny. (Love the name!) Probably just sleepy, since I did it late last night.

Silly me, and I'm not regretting the purchase as I'm sure I have skins that'll work well, but it'd definitely be awesome if you can retool the Ginny character and/or textures and release that.

Actually if I'm remembering correctly (been two years), Abigail is Genny redone for the store... however we had to tone down the freckles because DAZ thought it was a bit much on an older character so we had to walk a fine line on the texture.

...Ginny's more heavily freckled skin map is exactly what I need for a couple of my G2F teen and kid characters.

Ditto'ng this -- I'd love to have that texture for G1 and G2 kids. Happy as I am to have Sugar and Spice (especially for both G1 & G2, thanks!), it was disappointing to learn that the most eye-catching of the promo textures wasn't available anywhere.
[ Edited: 17 September 2013 09:21 AM by KickAir 8P ]
 Signature 

~

Hat-wearing member of the Bald Wizards Club

Eyebrow-Free Face Textures — A List

Posted: 17 September 2013 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  899
Joined  2012-02-03
riftwitch - 16 September 2013 12:27 PM
As with your other products, these morphs are top-notch. I'm glad you made them for both Genesis & G2F, so I picked up the bundle. I've got a render partially done, but I have to leave for work, so I'll post something when I get home.

Ok, here's a render with the Aisha face. I used the Rayne skin texture (I really like this texture), and threw a few miscellaneous items behind her so I didn't have a blank blue background.
Image Attachments
Aisha_Test_001.jpg

Posted: 17 September 2013 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1572
Joined  2008-11-10
Cute grin

2 of 2