Digital Art Zone

1 of 2
Sugar and Spice for Genesis 1 and 2 Now available!!! [Commercial]
Posted: 13 September 2013 06:52 AM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1571
Joined  2008-11-10
Sugar and Spice... but they don't have to be nice.

Included are seven custom teen head morphs that were re-sculpted in ZBrush for Genesis 2 Female, then one custom body shape and two additive morphs to make the teen larger or thinner. The morphs can be used as is, or combined with other morphs.

These morphs require no additional purchases and are a great starting point for those wanting to try out Genesis 2 Female or wanting to add teen shapes to the Genesis 2 Female or Genesis 1 genepool.
Image Attachments
main.jpgpopup_07.jpgpopup_04.jpgpopup_06.jpgpopup_04.jpg

Posted: 13 September 2013 07:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4061
Joined  2011-11-25
Wow! amazing work! =-)

Posted: 13 September 2013 08:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1095
Joined  2010-01-23
These look great!
Could you possibly tell me what are the skin textures used in the promos, especially the freckly one? Thanks.

Posted: 13 September 2013 08:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-10
MelanieL - 13 September 2013 08:11 AM
These look great!
Could you possibly tell me what are the skin textures used in the promos, especially the freckly one? Thanks.

Thanks smile

Most of the textures come from my store: Rayne, Eri, Abigail. I also threw in the texture that came with V5. The freckled one is from my old Rendo store, that's not available at this time, Ginny. I may look to have it remade in the future, though Abigail is fairly similar to it.

Posted: 13 September 2013 08:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1095
Joined  2010-01-23
Thanks, I'll take a look at those since you're on sale today! I'm certainly going to get the Sugar and Spice bundle - I've almost lost track of all the morphs I've got for Genesis "1" (many of them yours I might add!) but I'm keen to add to the G2F genepool and at such a small premium the bundle seems the obvious one to go for.

Posted: 13 September 2013 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1647
Joined  2012-02-07
Greetings,
Oh no! I bought it largely on the adorable factor of the characters, but I had a conscious/unconscious disconnect on the skins. I was aware that it came without textures, but somehow I still was looking forward to rendering the freckled one, presumably Ginny. (Love the name!) Probably just sleepy, since I did it late last night.

Silly me, and I'm not regretting the purchase as I'm sure I have skins that'll work well, but it'd definitely be awesome if you can retool the Ginny character and/or textures and release that.

-- Morgan
 Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

Look at my deviantArt Gallery, give me feedback and feel free to follow!

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 13 September 2013 10:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-10
Cypherfox - 13 September 2013 10:22 AM
Greetings,
Oh no! I bought it largely on the adorable factor of the characters, but I had a conscious/unconscious disconnect on the skins. I was aware that it came without textures, but somehow I still was looking forward to rendering the freckled one, presumably Ginny. (Love the name!) Probably just sleepy, since I did it late last night.

Silly me, and I'm not regretting the purchase as I'm sure I have skins that'll work well, but it'd definitely be awesome if you can retool the Ginny character and/or textures and release that.

-- Morgan

Actually if I'm remembering correctly (been two years), Abigail is Genny redone for the store... however we had to tone down the freckles because DAZ thought it was a bit much on an older character so we had to walk a fine line on the texture.
[ Edited: 13 September 2013 10:31 AM by Male-M3dia ]

Posted: 13 September 2013 01:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  485
Joined  2010-10-15
Thank you, your usual superb work.

Posted: 13 September 2013 03:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
Greetings,
Male-M3dia - 13 September 2013 10:28 AM

-- Morgan

Actually if I'm remembering correctly (been two years), Abigail is Genny redone for the store... however we had to tone down the freckles because DAZ thought it was a bit much on an older character so we had to walk a fine line on the texture.
I managed to dig up one promo pic from the old 'rosity listing (there's a whole 'nother Ginny for V4 up there now!), and compare. Abigail's eyebrows are much darker/defined, and the freckles are definitely heavier on Ginny. (It's like her color leached away from her freckles and landed in her eyebrows. smile ) Nonetheless, I'll probably pick up Abigail somewhere through here, as a counterpart to Braxton, whom I also need to pick up.

So many things to get...so little time to actually build scenes with them. smile Maybe if my typical renders didn't take 56 hours to complete...

Thanks muchly!

-- Morgan
 Signature 

Want wishlist discount notifications, better wishlist sorting, or to see ALL current discounts? http://3dwishlist.com/demo

This Firefox GreaseMonkey/Chrome Extension tweaks the wishlist and the product pages, adding cool new features to both and cleaning up small UI issues.

Posted: 16 September 2013 07:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2011-12-06
Hello

I suppose genesis 1 materials as Abigail can't work wight genesis 2 ?

I'm still a beginner.

Posted: 16 September 2013 08:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-10
lainsd - 16 September 2013 07:24 AM
Hello

I'm still a beginner.

You would need the V4 shape for genesis 2:

http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-for-genesis-2-female

Abigail's materials are in duf format, so they will apply once you get the V4 shape installed.

Posted: 16 September 2013 09:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2011-12-06
Male-M3dia - 16 September 2013 08:25 AM
lainsd - 16 September 2013 07:24 AM
Hello

I'm still a beginner.

You would need the V4 shape for genesis 2:

http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-for-genesis-2-female

Abigail's materials are in duf format, so they will apply once you get the V4 shape installed.

thanks a lot for your quick answer, it's all I needed to know.

Posted: 16 September 2013 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1597
Joined  2012-09-16
Love these! They are in my runtime now ^^ Thanks for your great work!
 Signature 

You’re welcome to visit my GALLERY
Need a review or looking for tips? Pay a visit HERE

Posted: 16 September 2013 12:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  891
Joined  2012-02-03
As with your other products, these morphs are top-notch. I'm glad you made them for both Genesis & G2F, so I picked up the bundle. I've got a render partially done, but I have to leave for work, so I'll post something when I get home.

Posted: 16 September 2013 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-02-07
Greetings,
Yes, Abigail works fine with the Sugar and Spice G2F morphs, if you have the V4 for G2F add-on (although I didn't realize I was using it, it just worked). I've got a scene I'm working on to cleanse my mind of dark things that I've rendered lately, and I'm totally using Tracy from S&S with Abigail as the base character. The preview view looks adorable, but my actual lighting is off so her smile looks more creepy than happy after the render...ah well, if there weren't things to fix, it wouldn't be creative work. smile

I'm enjoying the set, and I'm looking forward to seeing if Zev0's Skin Overlay for freckles adds ones that'll work with Abigail's existing somewhat faded ones.

-- Morgan
 Signature 

Posted: 16 September 2013 02:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10527
Joined  2007-11-06
Male-M3dia - 13 September 2013 10:28 AM
Greetings,

-- Morgan

...Ginny's more heavily freckled skin map is exactly what I need for a couple of my G2F teen and kid characters.
 Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

1 of 2