Digital Art Zone

Just Curious - Decimator pricing
Posted: 26 June 2012 12:40 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  468
Joined  2007-10-30

Decimator is listed as a ‘Daz Original’ and over the weekend was at 50% off as part of the ‘Beat the Heat’ sale. But yesterday, I noticed it is back at it’s original price Since I was able to snag it over the weekend at the sale price, this is really just a matter oif curiosity. But with the sale extension shouldn’t it have stayed at 50% off?

Charlie

Posted: 26 June 2012 01:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08
Charlie Judge - 26 June 2012 12:40 PM

Decimator is listed as a ‘Daz Original’ and over the weekend was at 50% off as part of the ‘Beat the Heat’ sale. But yesterday, I noticed it is back at it’s original price Since I was able to snag it over the weekend at the sale price, this is really just a matter oif curiosity. But with the sale extension shouldn’t it have stayed at 50% off?

Charlie

I believe this was a mistake in pricing it at 50% as the original developer who we license it from requires a minimum purchase amount on the product.

What was the price you saw it for?

Posted: 26 June 2012 01:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  468
Joined  2007-10-30
DAZ_bfurner - 26 June 2012 01:07 PM
Charlie Judge - 26 June 2012 12:40 PM

Charlie

I believe this was a mistake in pricing it at 50% as the original developer who we license it from requires a minimum purchase amount on the product.

What was the price you saw it for?

I’m not a PC member so I saw it at $49.98 (ie 50% off the original price just like all the other DAZ originals). While I don’t know for sure, I suspect PC members would have seen it 65% off.

Charlie

Posted: 26 June 2012 02:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  429
Joined  2007-10-08
Charlie Judge - 26 June 2012 01:19 PM

I’m not a PC member so I saw it at $49.98 (ie 50% off the original price just like all the other DAZ originals). While I don’t know for sure, I suspect PC members would have seen it 65% off.

Charlie

That price would have been a mistake as it doesn’t fulfill the minimum price we must charge. Sorry for the confusion.