Digital Art Zone

1 of 11
The Adventures of Lomund
Posted: 06 September 2013 03:55 PM   [ Ignore ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6135
Joined  2005-08-29

I thought it was time to start a thread where I can post renders that don’t fit into a contest or a specific theme, stuff that hopefully will amuse anyone who accidentally stumbles into here.

Image Attachments
arnulf_pw.jpghorny-pw.jpginvade_pw.jpg
 Signature 

=============================================
My DAZ Gallery  | The adventures of Lomund
Free RPG adventures for DnD, O:FR and more: http://4eyes.code66.se
Community Volunteer

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club
I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 06 September 2013 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1658
Joined  2013-04-23

*giggles*

they certainly made me laugh smile

Signature 

My Art Thread  **  My Gallery  **  My Deviant Art  (includes mature content)

Playful Ferret, Proud Wizard Companion of BWC

Posted: 07 September 2013 03:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7082
Joined  2005-08-15

Ha Ha!

Well done Totte, I like your style.

Posted: 07 September 2013 05:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8027
Joined  2012-09-10

I like the first one the best!

Signature 

SILO Step By Step
The Art Studio: Thread #5   Product Discussions
Beginners Videos Thread-

Posted: 07 September 2013 05:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-29

Thx everyone, will post more renders when time permits.

Signature 

Community Volunteer

I always look on the bright side of life, ‘cause I never expected the Spanish inquisition!

Posted: 09 September 2013 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-29

I just had to add this one as I think it fits the theme wink

Image Attachments
m-m-final.jpg
 Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 10 September 2013 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  334
Joined  2011-12-14

Good stuff, like it!

Posted: 10 September 2013 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1586
Joined  2011-11-16
Totte - 09 September 2013 01:45 PM

LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Posted: 10 September 2013 12:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  380
Joined  2013-02-04

That last one is brilliant :D

Signature 

Of everyone I knew
I’m sure you knew me best
And I’ll never think of you
as someone from the past

Feel free to visit me at http://morimann.deviantart.com/

Posted: 11 January 2014 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-29

Inspired by Jaderails adventure story about Jaderail I decided to post the adventure story in pictures from a game of The One Ring I’m playing at the moment. This is the story about Lomund, son of Geirmund.

Uninvited guests
It all began in the year 2946, third age in Middle Earth. Five years had passed since the foul dragon was slain and the Dwarves reclaimed the city of Erebor. Lomund, son of Geirmund was passing through lake town to buy provisions and arrows. Lake town had been rebuilt since it was burnt to ashes by dragons fire five years ago. There, he met his cousin Gorm, son of Guthom and they decided to go to a tavern for some beer. At the tavern The Singing Minstrel they met a friend of Gorm, the jeweler Eirik, who was talking to another friend who helped him sell dwarven jewelry to the elves, an Elven lady named Miriel. After some beer, Eirik decided that they all should go to his house for a proper meal, as Eiriks wife was an excellent cook.
When they approached his house, which had a store in the bottom, they saw that the front door was open. A quick look inside revealed some broken glass and blood smeared on the door to the back of the store, that also was half opened.

Eirik rushed to the stair inside and picked up a sword he had hidden under some clothes, just in case and went up the stairs. Lomund followed him. Miriel showed off by parcouring up the wall of the house to the bedroom windows and saw two person busy looting through the room. On the floor was a woman laying, wounded.

Miriel opened the window shutters then the window and jumped into the room wielding two knives, one for attacking and one for parry. At the same time Eirik kicked in the door and when he saw his wounded wife on the floor he charged the closest of the two uninvited guests with his sword and a wild fight emerged. Lomund grabbed his hunting knife and went after the other burglar and soon Gorm came up the stairs and joined the fight with his long sword . Miriel was hit by a broadsword slash from one of the burglars, but Eirik returned the favor and soon two burglars were disarmed and tied up and delivered to the city watch for proper execution. The two burglars, Brynolf and Reinar said something about a crook in Dale named Youri that was to buy the stolen goods. A name to remember.

To be continued…

Image Attachments
bedroom_brawl.jpg
 Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 11 January 2014 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16403
Joined  2009-01-22

Watching this VERY close… LOVE the render. I can not wait to see more.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 11 January 2014 08:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  964
Joined  2008-04-29

I love these, Totte! I just found this thread. LOL.

Will there be some sword-fighting renders soon with Feral Fey’s new morphs?

Signature 

My deviantART gallery: http://lucia45.deviantart.com/

Posted: 11 January 2014 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4524
Joined  2007-09-13
Totte - 09 September 2013 01:45 PM

Wow…that brings back memories…well, sort of.

Signature 

1432 old posts

My ShareCG gallery.

Just because something costs a lot, doesn’t mean it’s the best…

It just means it’s expensive.

Posted: 11 January 2014 09:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8027
Joined  2012-09-10

The Makeup and Mortgage has really awesome lighting- I noticed the folds of the pants/leggings material of the man closest to us on our right- it looks so soft and supple that it’s almost like we can reach out and touch it. Awesome! Your characters always have such good expressions too.

Signature 

SILO Step By Step
The Art Studio: Thread #5   Product Discussions
Beginners Videos Thread-

Posted: 12 January 2014 08:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-29

Meeting master Glóin

For a week, the old and new friends healed, ate drank and talked, and strong bonds of friendship began to take shape. Miriel and Lomund both had spent years in the wild protection the weak and the innocent from the forces of evil and they had many stories to share. Eirik was very glad that his newly found friends had helped him save his wife and helped him catch the burglars. The wounds healed fast under the roof of Eiriks house. Rumors began to circulate in the town that master Glóin, one of the ten dwarves that survived the liberation of Erebor was in town, and that he was seeking assistance of some kind.

The group of adventurers decided to pay master Glóin a visit, to see if they could be of assistance. Both Miriel and Lomund urged to get back out in the wild to fight the evil, and Gorm, Lomunds cousin wanted to be part of the kind of adventure Lomund talked about. Eirik was up to anything, to at least pay some of the debt he felt he had to those who had helped him.

They went to the townhall, or a building next to it, where Glóin had his council. They was granted access after they had put down their weapons, as no one comes armed into the house of Glóin. When Glóin saw Miriel, he said with a deep voice: “Who has brought an elf into the house of a Dwarf?” Miriel introduced herself with such elegance that even master Glóin was impressed. “I am Miriel of the elves in the woods. I greet you master Glóin, may you live long and prosper and may your beard never stop growing!”.

After the other had properly introduced themselves, Glóin decided that this group might be what he was looking for, and he told them the reason for his worries. “My dear friend Balin, and my own brother Oin, left Erebor for a journey to the King of the Eagles, Gwahir, with an invitation to the five year celebration of the battle of the five armies. They were to travel the Eastern Road, through Mirkwood, but they haven’t reached their destination. I’m afraid something might have happened to them, maybe they once again are experiencing the famous hospitality of the Elven King? Your mission is to find out what happened and report back to me. You travel at sun up. I will hire a boat for you, and as this is Dwarven business, I will assign to your group a Dwarven warrior, Funhir, son of Fundin.”.

To be continued…

Image Attachments
meeting_gloin.jpg
 Signature 

Community Volunteer

Posted: 12 January 2014 09:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2766
Joined  2007-05-05

very neat renders and story…..ok hooked on this also…...hope you have more coming…Trish

Signature 

Please remember my comprehension level is not the same as a rocket scientist…
Bryce7Pro-Addict…............Darkside-oholic…......Carrara-wannabee
http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/269      http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/28462/

1 of 11