I’ve had a lot of issues using Genesis with Carrara when I installed things manually. I tried installing them in folders with my other runtimes organized according to content type and then adding them manually in the Content browser. Sometimes they would work and sometimes they didn’t. Morphs would show up sometimes, but not always. So, I decided to use DIM for just my Genesis stuff. It worked great. A couple of things are still missing, but I think it’s more of a file incompatibility with Carrara than a runtime issue.
Recently, I purchased some Genesis poses from that other Rendering place. Since they won’t install with DIM I installed them manually. I still haven’t got them working. I hope someone else has had better luck.