Digital Art Zone

problems with store
Posted: 25 June 2012 04:17 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2004-10-05

hello!... I just want to know if I’m the only one, encountering that problem:  during week end, I ‘ve ordered three times different items… On each order, there was one or 2 items which were impossible to download… I have try until it was expired, then reset, with the same impossibles downloads… So I’ve written 3 tickets, one by voucher, to ask daz to solve the problems, but I didn’t get any answer… it’s really a problem, as I buy these items due to a professional need, and I didn’t think it was maybe, or maybe not, available, once paid… It’s suspense, ok, but I was just expecting to get what I paid for… or, at least, if getting the items was really impossible, to get any answers…  well, I’m not so happy, with that 3 deals…

Posted: 25 June 2012 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2136
Joined  2008-01-28

no you are not the only one
one forum is full of people complaining of problems,(dunno if I can say which one)
I haven’t been to any other forums to check but i suspect there will be similar frustratedposts

dont worry Daz will fix it up wink

Signature 

http://andrewfinnie.blogspot.com.au/

Posted: 25 June 2012 04:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17027
Joined  2003-10-09

Customer service has been inundated with a slew of tickets, but they are getting through them as fast as they can.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 05 July 2012 12:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2004-10-05

just to say that, inundated with problems, ok ok, effectively I did’nt have any answer, nor any help, from daz store, since I post to daz my problems… in my opinion, the store is just unusable, now, until you don’t really need what you buy, and don’t care to have it!...