Digital Art Zone

2 of 17
WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER FREEBIE CHALLENGE !!!
Posted: 03 September 2013 05:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15740
Joined  2003-10-09
music2u4u - 03 September 2013 05:50 AM

You can use them in any of these renders.

Guys with hot wheels need girls to show their hot wheels off to!

grin

But that is still Sexist.  Some girls want their own Hot wheels.  I have always been the main driver in our house, both with last hubby and with current partner.  2nd Hubby didn’t drive at all, himself does drive, but if I am available he prefers that I do the driving when we go anywhere.

Just saying.  cool smirk

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 03 September 2013 09:07 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1078
Joined  2003-11-24

I have to agree with cho on this one, I’m a girl and had many toys with 4 wheels. Learned to drive at 11 with a jeep off-road climbing hills with the big boys.

Signature 

old post count 2826   ETO and all around crazy person

Posted: 03 September 2013 09:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

My friends used to take the P out of some of the old rust buckets I drove around, including one I took one weekend on a trip about 200 miles each way, needed bump starting every time I stopped the engine.  One friend asked me if I wanted him to look at my starter motor, so I opened the boot (trunk I think to you) and took the starter motor out and gave it to him.  He was amazed that I would dare make the journey with no starter motor coupled up to the car.  I told him I had a new one coming, but it wouldn’t arrive for a few days, so it was the only way I could have done the trip.

I did have 2nd hubby, one of my sons and his friend in the car with me, so had willing hands to push me if I couldn’t park on a downhill bit for the bump start.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        August Freebie Challenge

Posted: 03 September 2013 09:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2010-03-01

Seems to me that we are developing a very interesting idea for a render. The girls vs boys. Do I see Rebel without a Cause?

Posted: 03 September 2013 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

hmmm   more like nowadays

Image Attachments
rebel_withouut_claws.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 03 September 2013 10:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1318
Joined  2010-03-01
chohole - 03 September 2013 10:00 AM

hmmm   more like nowadays

Awh what they make poor kitties do these days.

Posted: 04 September 2013 07:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1946
Joined  0

Yeah…but the bitty leather jacket is cool!

grin

All prizes from me are sent to the winners for the August challenge.

Daz has your email addies…keep an eye out for them too.

I am sure Jaderail is working on giving his prizes too, as well as Ceclilia.robinson.

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

old posts: 10,322 Daz member since Build 1

Freebie Challenge Rules! - http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/286/

Posted: 04 September 2013 07:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  0
Dollygirl - 03 September 2013 09:47 AM

Seems to me that we are developing a very interesting idea for a render. The girls vs boys. Do I see Rebel without a Cause?

Could very well be…that is the summer end I was looking for.

AND YES! Girls can have hot wheels too!

grin

Signature 

I am not this way because I am a musician, I am a musician because I am this way.

Posted: 04 September 2013 07:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  0
jeeperz - 03 September 2013 09:07 AM

I have to agree with cho on this one, I’m a girl and had many toys with 4 wheels. Learned to drive at 11 with a jeep off-road climbing hills with the big boys.

Then let’s see what you got! The bigger, the badder, the better.

grin

Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2013 07:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  0
chohole - 03 September 2013 05:59 AM
music2u4u - 03 September 2013 05:50 AM

You can use them in any of these renders.

Guys with hot wheels need girls to show their hot wheels off to!

grin

But that is still Sexist.  Some girls want their own Hot wheels.  I have always been the main driver in our house, both with last hubby and with current partner.  2nd Hubby didn’t drive at all, himself does drive, but if I am available he prefers that I do the driving when we go anywhere.

Just saying.  cool smirk

There is a lady…50ish…who drives a silver 1964 Corvette to work sometimes in our building with our clinic. She will park it close to the door though…lol. It is a real looker. Said her dad bought it for her graduation gift way back. She still has it.

grin

Signature 

Posted: 04 September 2013 09:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

This months prizes are now posted to the the First post of the thread. We are back to normal until a new Contest makes me feel the need to lose my mind again. Hoping that is soon. Luck to all.

P.S. I am okay just need less time on my feet I’m told, or in my case feet under desk.

EDIT: You should all have your Prizes from last month from me in your PM’s please check.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 04 September 2013 05:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2732
Joined  2010-11-30
music2u4u - 04 September 2013 07:11 AM
Dollygirl - 03 September 2013 09:47 AM

Could very well be…that is the summer end I was looking for.

AND YES! Girls can have hot wheels too!

grin

(looks at collection of new and old freebies gathered so far) Good, good…

Those wheels - two is enough, right?

Signature 

Rob Kelk (a.k.a. “the guy with all those freebie lists”)

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Come take part in the Freebie Challenge!

Posted: 04 September 2013 05:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-30

Oh, yes - I am definitely not planning something based on this - treads aren’t wheels. But it’s amazing what Japanese cartoons will put schoolgirls into, isn’t it?

Signature 

Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki - rather small at the moment, but with big dreams to be the one-stop list for all D|S and Poser freebies

Posted: 04 September 2013 05:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5528
Joined  2005-04-16
robkelk - 04 September 2013 05:31 PM

Oh, yes - I am definitely not planning something based on this - treads aren’t wheels. But it’s amazing what Japanese cartoons will put schoolgirls into, isn’t it?

Do you mean the tank?  There is a box that says “Sorry our service is not available in your country”, so I don’t know what’s in that box on the left.

Dana

Signature 

Old post count: 7511

Posted: 04 September 2013 05:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-11-30
DanaTA - 04 September 2013 05:38 PM
robkelk - 04 September 2013 05:31 PM

Do you mean the tank?  There is a box that says “Sorry our service is not available in your country”, so I don’t know what’s in that box on the left.

Dana

Yes. The show’s name translates as “Girls and Panzer,” and the girls are part of the tank-warfare club in school. They fight other such clubs at other schools…

it’s a thoroughly-silly premise, but the girls are cute, so guys watch the show.

Signature 

2 of 17