Markus

My store at DAZ: http://www.daz3d.com/sedor

Member of the Bald Wizards Club (BWC).

My facebook artist page: https://www.facebook.com/WatmaScunn

Posted: 19 June 2012 08:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  52
Joined  2010-03-22

Well, he’s back—and Congrats! to the winners, & honorable mentions, & everybody else—but I think we wore him out a little.  Kinda like a substitute teacher walking into a classroom filled with very enthusiastic but also kinda hyper students. ohh

Here’s the get-well-soon “card” I posted—click through when you get here for bigger.  (Membership required, I think.)

Image Attachments
Nurse_Bruuna_600.jpg

Posted: 19 June 2012 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

I wish my health had of held up for the end of the contest. It was great to be named with all you guys. I’ll pop over to the fanpage and catch up on all the renders in full glory. Now that we have a home for some Full blown Druuna type stuff I might get a render or two up in the future. oh oh

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 21 June 2012 07:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  403
Joined  2006-08-21

Sad that it’s over.

Now, what do we do?

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 21 June 2012 08:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

We do some stuff to support Beto and post it in the Fan page now open on the site. We are incouraged by Beto to go Playboy and Penthouse style. I’m thinking some full Druuna renders myself.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 22 June 2012 09:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  403
Joined  2006-08-21
Jaderail - 21 June 2012 08:14 PM

We do some stuff to support Beto and post it in the Fan page now open on the site. We are incouraged by Beto to go Playboy and Penthouse style. I’m thinking some full Druuna renders myself.

Bruuna is branching out. Cool!

Signature 

CG and Me

Posted: 22 June 2012 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  646
Joined  2010-12-13
Jaderail - 21 June 2012 08:14 PM

I have a Druuna style render I’ve never posted. Thing is, the TOS at DA and DAZ would fail to serve on that one. tongue wink My “Red Light Bruuna” sequence didn’t get very far for that reason too. There are other sites…

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 22 June 2012 08:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I’m talking about the Challenge site. Go read what Beto said.

Signature 

Posted: 22 June 2012 08:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  646
Joined  2010-12-13
Jaderail - 22 June 2012 08:34 PM

I’m talking about the Challenge site. Go read what Beto said.

Yes, I saw that. Initially, when the challenge was on Daz, he was afraid of their TOS, and the rules reflected that. I know he can do quite the lovely renders sans clothing. He sent me a whole Serpieri collection for inspiration! I’m just thinking that if we go full Druuna, it will exceed the TOS at DA. There is a thread for Bruuna at the AoD site, but storage is limited, unless you buy more.

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 16 August 2012 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-03-22

Taking a break from the magnum opus I’m slowly putting together for the current Bruuna challenge, I did a little “just for fun” render.  Here we see a perhaps inevitable application of the recently released Dynamic Loops freebie…

cheers
Alan

Image Attachments
BruunaLoop960.jpg

Posted: 16 August 2012 12:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
alanscape - 16 August 2012 10:15 AM

Taking a break from the magnum opus I’m slowly putting together for the current Bruuna challenge, I did a little “just for fun” render.  Here we see a perhaps inevitable application of the recently released Dynamic Loops freebie…

cheers
Alan

DUDE!! You need to let us Bruuna freaks know about this stuff. What were you doing? Trying to keep all the fun for yourself?

Signature 

Posted: 16 August 2012 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Rank
Joined  2010-03-22

Eep! Apparently, I was “burying the lead” of the story, for one thing. Although if the participants were waiting for me to act as publicity department… well, Houston, we have a problem. gulp

So anyway, have you heard? There’s a new Bruuna challenge! tongue wink

slightly non-plussed
Alan

Posted: 16 August 2012 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I checked it out. Your first post was all I needed. Plenty of time for renders, it runs until Sept, the end. Ideas are cooking as I type this response.

Signature 

3 of 3