Digital Art Zone

Voucher for June - Deleted Email
Posted: 24 June 2012 11:58 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2003-10-09

Well I knew it, I thought I had popped the email for June’s Voucher in my DAZ folder but nope, deleted it by mistake.  The current policy of not having a voucher coupon for Platnium Members means it you lose it, it’s lost - That I don’t think is fair.  There should be at least, the coupon number in my account and if I don’t use it for the month, then that’s my choice.  Is there anyway to have it resent?

Thanks

Posted: 24 June 2012 12:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  983
Joined  2005-11-27

At least you got a voucher.

Signature 

The Revolution is coming…

==========================================================

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and… ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles…”

- The 10th Doctor, Doctor Who: The Pandorica Opens (Series 5, Episode 12)

Posted: 24 June 2012 12:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  289
Joined  2008-05-23

It is posted in this thread:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewthread/1934/

ncamp

Posted: 24 June 2012 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15148
Joined  2003-10-09

katanji, you are currently not showing as a Plat club member. If you are currently a PC member you may need to file a support ticket to get your status changed, oor if you are willing to wait till Monday, we can flag the issue up for you.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 24 June 2012 12:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2003-10-09

I paid my annual membership 2 months ago and my expirry date is April 2013.  In fact, I recently got an email concerning the problems during the 3rd week of May and my credit account was increased $10.00 because of the issue and I only received it because I am a PC member.

Posted: 24 June 2012 01:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15148
Joined  2003-10-09

OK, just got a reply, you will need to contact Sales, so put in a support ticket, using help / contact us/ submit a help request.  Give details of order number, and if you used Paypal, the transaction number

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        E Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915