You know you’ve been using DAZ way too much when:
1. You walk outside your house, take one look, and then walk right back in because you didn’t like the way the lighting was rendered.
2. You’re at Sunday Mass and you’re flipping through the pages of Genesis looking for the verses about DForm magnets.
3. You give nicknames to people’s body types.
4. When complimenting someone’s hair style you ask them which PA they got it from.
5. You develop the social opinion that woman get more support than men.
6. You’re not at all a fan of wrestling, yet you’re well familiar with Reby Sky.
7. You become a strong advocate of child support.
8. Your favorite days are Tuesdays and Thursdays.
9. You invite all your loved ones to the funeral of your wallet.
10. You can come up with ten reasons how you know you’ve been using DAZ way too much.
Am I missing anything?