Digital Art Zone

1 of 3
Many of my purchases are missing…
Posted: 23 June 2012 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  58
Joined  2005-09-15

I have a TON of DM products that ended up as Daz Originals. Now these products are not showing in my purchase history at all! Products in my itemized order history are a mess! With 2,000 + purchases, I am seeing very little of my items in my itemized order history. While you might think the changes are good, for someone with a huge order history it is a NIGHTMARE!

Plus it used to be if you had already purchased something it would show when you tried to add it to your cart… what happened to that? One of the most important features you had! Also your download settings…. I now get Mac/DS and PC!!! I only want files for PC! And there is no way to filter these out as before. This is really an awful transition and it seems that it should be getting repaired faster.

Not being able to locate purchases upsets me, and also there is a real disconnect with any searching for your purchases.

It makes me afraid to even do new purchases at all. This is too difficult to navigate, or verify errors. Plus it would really help if you did the ORDER Numbers by the most recent, and then listed products alphabetical separately.  As it stands now there is way too much confusion. And if I spend something close to $5,000.00 here, I do expect a better system of tracking my orders.

*sigh

Ariana

Signature 

Sheesh! I am not new, I have been a member since 2005! Last count was something like a whole bunch of posts! But that doesn’t matter…. or does it? Bazinga!

Posted: 23 June 2012 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5258
Joined  2012-04-07

Welcome to the club.

It gets better ... no memory either whether it’s a recent or an old re-purchase attempt.

Signature 

Lots of photos in my DA Gallery including PD Textures.

Posted: 24 June 2012 03:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  17115
Joined  2003-10-09

There are actually 2 ways you can check

Itemised Order History is indeed alphabetical, apart from the first set ot items which have not alpahabetical characters as the first character of the item name.

“My Orders” show all your previous orders, and is listed by date, newest first.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 24 June 2012 06:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-09-15
chohole - 24 June 2012 03:50 AM

There are actually 2 ways you can check

Itemised Order History is indeed alphabetical, apart from the first set ot items which have not alpahabetical characters as the first character of the item name.

“My Orders” show all your previous orders, and is listed by date, newest first.

I promise I will go look at the “My Orders” section right now. I might be able to find some of my purchases that way. What is
hard is the cross over Daz Original stuff… we all know the MM feeding frenzy, and I am no exception to it. But with all the orders I have, and the names being slightly changed, it is hard to find a lot of older things. Plus I have a new puter, and want to safeguard my RT’s as I find Win 7 likes to lose things too!!! raspberry

Thank you Both, I find personally if a site is too hard to navigate, people leave, I am really close.

ThanX again!
Ariana

Signature 

Sheesh! I am not new, I have been a member since 2005! Last count was something like a whole bunch of posts! But that doesn’t matter…. or does it? Bazinga!

Posted: 24 June 2012 06:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-09-15

OK, that does show them numerical by date, which is a relief, but there are no longer live links to the products? That is really inconvenient. Often it is hard to remember what is what, especially since many are now gone from the MP here.

I think the reset should be on these purchases in the “My Orders” section! Let’s call it “Reset this Order”. That way you could reset each numerical oder and download easier!

At least I found several of my “Lost” purchases! But they are not showing as named in the orders, in the itemized order history!!! Especially V3 items. Either the name is different or they no longer exist, but I bought them and they should be they permanently for my access.

Daz please get this fixed!

Ariana

Signature 

Posted: 24 June 2012 06:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

I will flag up a query as to whether the “Installers” link under items in the order history will be made live.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        NeilV’s Freebies and stuff        Winter Bryce Rendering Challenge        December Freebie Challenge

Posted: 24 June 2012 06:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-09-15

ThanX!!!

Signature 

Posted: 24 June 2012 10:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4814
Joined  2011-10-04

Hey, you might also want to get this handy thing:

http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

It is a history downloader tool, which should show everything you’ve ever bought.

This, I’ve also found very handy indeed: http://taosoft.dk/software/3DConDo/

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 24 June 2012 10:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2003-10-09

Another point to remember is that a lot of items could have been purchased in bundles.

Signature 

Posted: 24 June 2012 03:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-09-15

yes many DM items are bundles!

Signature 

Posted: 24 June 2012 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-09-15
Skiriki - 24 June 2012 10:04 AM

Hey, you might also want to get this handy thing:

It is a history downloader tool, which should show everything you’ve ever bought.

This, I’ve also found very handy indeed: http://taosoft.dk/software/3DConDo/

Thanl you for this info, but it is sad I have to go to these lengths to find my purchases….

Ariana

Where do I download the Tool(s)? I only see downloads that appear to be Tutorials, or am I wrong?
~A~

Signature 

Posted: 24 June 2012 05:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

You can downloaded them from the links that say:
Download:  dazhm_a0528.zip
Download:  3DConDoDAZ_a1096.zip

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 24 June 2012 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  9069
Joined  2004-07-21
Skiriki - 24 June 2012 05:20 PM

How do I use the history program to reset my downloads?

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 24 June 2012 10:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-09-15
Skiriki - 24 June 2012 05:20 PM

Thank you!!!

I will give it a try. Have you tried the Renderosity one>? I have almost twice as much support content there!?!

Ariana

Signature 

Posted: 25 June 2012 12:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-10-04

Nope, I haven’t tried the Rendo variant myself, I have bought very little from there. But it should work OK. And history’s reset function isn’t, IIRC, functional yet, as the creator said it needs some tweaks and whatnot.

Signature 

My DeviantArt page.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 25 June 2012 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1842
Joined  2008-05-31
Skiriki - 25 June 2012 12:08 AM

Nope, I haven’t tried the Rendo variant myself, I have bought very little from there. But it should work OK. And history’s reset function isn’t, IIRC, functional yet, as the creator said it needs some tweaks and whatnot.

Yes, the History Reset feature needs some work so that it among others will verify that the files have been reset correctly. That may take some time however, so I’ve added a simple reset feature in the latest version (0.530)

Seems to work allright but if the server goes nuts during the process (in that case you should get an error message) you must sort out for yourself which files have been reset and which not. Or you can reset everything again and see if it works this time. Help file has been updated to cover all new features.

I’ve also added automatic update check though that was in the previous version (0.529) which was uploaded yesterday. If you want to update, please download 0.529 from here:

and let men know if the update check works. It should pop up as soon as you start the program. Currently 0.530 is only available that way.

Thanks!

Signature 
Tools for the DAZ store

1 of 3