Digital Art Zone

Is there a list of which plug-ins, shaders, etc. are actually compatible with Daz Studio 4?
Posted: 23 June 2012 09:43 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1966
Joined  2005-04-15

There are a couple of items I’m interested in but the descriptions either only mention Studio 3 or nothing at all.  The thing is, there are some others marked that way that i know DO work in DS4, and a lot of others that still don’t (and may never.)  With DS4 having been out for over a year now, there’s got to be a list somewhere, doesn’t there?

Signature 

“And on the subject of bundles, exactly WHY does the M5 Pro Suite have a V5 DRESS and the Troll in it? Exactly what kind of “pro” IS M5?  Apparently one who likes to dress up in drag and go cruising down in the red light district of lower Middle Earth.”

Posted: 24 June 2012 12:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  622
Joined  2004-12-14
Cybersox13 - 23 June 2012 09:43 PM

There are a couple of items I’m interested in but the descriptions either only mention Studio 3 or nothing at all.  The thing is, there are some others marked that way that i know DO work in DS4, and a lot of others that still don’t (and may never.)  With DS4 having been out for over a year now, there’s got to be a list somewhere, doesn’t there?

There might have been a list in the old forum.  Then again, there might not be.

I once tried to get a list of all of the V4 installers that required initialization - I was going to do a temp runtime & zip it so if I had to do a reinstall, I could just unzip the folder instead of going through DAZ installer hell. 

No one in the forums could come up with an accurate list & of course, no one from DAZ knew either.

Good luck in your search.

Signature 

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored” - Aldous Huxley

Posted: 24 June 2012 08:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7953
Joined  2009-05-14
Cybersox13 - 23 June 2012 09:43 PM

You might get more help if you list the ones you are interested in and see if some of us have them working in DS4.

Signature 

Pete

Somethings to Consider when starting to learn CG

My Gallery

My Render Thread and Tutorials

Proud member of the Bald Wizards Club and Co-operative