Digital Art Zone

41 of 43
First impressions of Dawn?.....V4 is safe.
Posted: 06 October 2013 11:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 601 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4414
Joined  2004-08-11

I’m very good at knowing how to temporarily remove data from the data folder so that won’t be an issue but how about if I just export the PMD and share it as is??  If they load the PMD file into Dawn and then save that out as a cr2 with the new info embedded in it won’t that work?

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 07 October 2013 12:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 602 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4690
Joined  2005-08-03

You can’t load a PMD directly. It needs an inj/rem script.

Signature 

Wearing duck crap doesn’t make you a duck - Floki
@Deviantart | @ShareCG
Tutorial: V4 Transmap Brows on Genesis via DS only.
——————————-
Websleuths - Help bring the missing home and give names to those who don’t have them.

Posted: 07 October 2013 12:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 603 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Ah well.  How about creating just a pure cr2 then?

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 07 October 2013 01:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 604 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-03

I have the original CR2’s from when I created fit morphs for Doe, and it does reference both the original clothing’s geometry and the pmd, but I think the rest of the gobbeldiegook in the CR2 is all of the vertex info for the original clothing and not just my morphs.

/edited code out- it most definitely does NOT work/

If you plan on creating quite a few character’s for Dawn, I really do recommend D3D’s Binary Morph Editor. You can add/remove/edit PMDs and create PMD based INJ/REM or add the PMD data straight into INJ/REM scripts and eliminate the PMD altogether.

I’m just going to say this out right. It’s just a real pain in the rear to develop for Poser without Poser. lol

Signature 

@Deviantart | @ShareCG
——————————-
Websleuths - Help bring the missing home and give names to those who don’t have them.

Posted: 07 October 2013 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 605 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Yea, I added D3D’s product to my cart at ‘Rosity so hopefully I can avoid Poser but have someone test for me.  I might be asking you some questions when I get it and start with it though.  Not sure how hard it is to use.  I’m not good with text sorts of programs unless D3D provided a really easy to follow tutorial or something with pictures.  I need pictures dammit!  lol

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 07 October 2013 04:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 606 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Got my render settings set up and saved to include in the pack when it’s done (no, it’s not a commercial pack mods). 

Also got the face morphs done.  3.  Variations are good but still looks like BrunoD! 

Image Attachments
BrunoD-Hairy-RenderSettings.jpgBrunoD-Face01.jpgBrunoD-Face02.jpgBrunoD-Face03.jpg
 Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 12 October 2013 01:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 607 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2003-10-09

Keep on keepin’ on RamW
It’s been awhile. I’ll post some more human morph characters I’ve made for Dawn… doubtless they will look like Gina Davis!
Even if I can’t see it! grin

Image Attachments
DawnElfArcherAbashed.jpg

Posted: 12 October 2013 01:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 608 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2003-10-09

Another Gina character

Image Attachments
DawanElfArcher.jpg

Posted: 14 October 2013 07:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 609 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2008-11-18

Im at work and cant post a screen shot now but will do so when I get home.
I seen ramwolf that you had an eye issue a few pages back would you please tell me how you fixed it?
I was using dformers in ds to create a morph. Everything looks fine intill I move her eyes looking around and when I make her look far to the left or right the eyeball pokes through the eyelid and is slightly out of translation.

Posted: 14 October 2013 09:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 610 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

I’m not sure what eye issue your recalling.  Can you post the link to the exact post?

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 14 October 2013 10:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 611 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2008-11-18
RAMWolff - 14 October 2013 09:18 AM

I’m not sure what eye issue your recalling.  Can you post the link to the exact post?

Sorry I was going from memory it was not an eye issue. I just looked over the thread again and on page 23 it was a mouth issue.

Posted: 14 October 2013 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 612 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Yea, some of the mouth issue I was having was due to some of my fault and the default as well as not having any controls (YET) to move the teeth and inner mouth forward or backwards.  I think Chris said he was making another morph pack and I THINK that will have those inner mouth movement dials in the pack.

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 14 October 2013 03:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 613 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-03

That 2nd headshot of Bruno reminds me of someone, and I’m going to drive myself crazy trying to think of who/where I saw him. I can see him running around in my brain, but can’t pinpoint a movie or anything. Was he by chance modeled after someone? It may save me a headache. lol

Signature 

@Deviantart | @ShareCG
——————————-

Posted: 14 October 2013 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 614 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Hmm, not sure.  I’ve gotten most of the morph work done at this point and will begin to get the whole thing done when DAZ releases the fix to the ERC Freeze issue.  There are a total of 7 FBM’s and 5 face morphs and some other goodies like nipple and lash morphs.  Might do some other body part morphs but pretty happy with what can be done with the 7 body shapes since they can be mixed easily, same with the head shape morphs.  There is a Heavy morphs and a Thin and Skeletal FBM’s so there are heavy and thin attributes to the face so the 5 face morphs when added to any of those three body shapes will give even more variety. 

Here’s one showing 2 FBM’s and 3 head morphs mixed together. 

Image Attachments
BrunoD-MixUP.jpg
 Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 14 October 2013 07:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 615 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-08-03

Looking good. smile

Also, I think it was Wes Bentley I was thinking of. Not a twin, no, but something about that morph puts him in my head.

Signature 

@Deviantart | @ShareCG
——————————-

41 of 43