Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
iClone 4 Pro Free
Posted: 30 July 2013 03:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6635
Joined  2005-08-15

Thanks Laura.  I got my download and the patches and videos, it is AttticAnne who can’t find where to get the serial number from.

I got my serial number, but I can’t remember where it came from, it must have been printed on the site I think, because I created a text document for it.  Do you remember how you got your serial number?

Posted: 30 July 2013 05:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1900
Joined  2011-07-31

After shooting off an email to them, I got my serial number.  After signing in, I went to my account, finally ended up at http://www.reallusion.com/event/iclone4pro/3dtotal.aspx  From. there it was easy to get it registered and downloaded. 

Just thought I would add this here in case someone else needs to know in the future..  I now have the basic iClone 4 PRO downloaded.  Tomorrow I’ll go back and get the patches and other files.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 30 July 2013 08:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7659
Joined  2009-07-13

great news

hint for graphically challenged computers use vertex shader or quick rather than pixel shader for scene preview
avoid trees, grass and water and render to image series if needed (sound needs readding)
it could crash your graphics card otherwise, I had this a lot on my 2GB RAM craptop with intel integrated graphics, it just crashes the program, no serious harm but you lose your work, I learnt to work around it.
used backgrounds a lot
you can do just trees and render them on planes as png and add animated if needed etc

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 31 July 2013 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7975
Joined  2004-07-21

Are there any good tutorials for iClone?  Even for rigging a figure and creating stuff for it?  I have not looked for any tutorials but I am at the library right now.  I rather look for tutorials when I am on my own computer that has that program on it.

Going to check Rendo to see if they sell iClone stuff.  I saw some stuff for iClone in their free section.  How do I install content for iClone.  The two figures I got are suitable for Fan Art and I would like to make some Fan Art with them when I have a chance.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 31 July 2013 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1010
Joined  2007-11-28
JimmyC_2009 - 30 July 2013 03:43 PM

Thanks Laura.  I got my download and the patches and videos, it is AttticAnne who can’t find where to get the serial number from.

I got my serial number, but I can’t remember where it came from, it must have been printed on the site I think, because I created a text document for it.  Do you remember how you got your serial number?

Once you register, go to this page and hit the login buttton, and you will get a page with your serial number…

http://www.reallusion.com/event/iclone4pro/3dtotal.aspx

Signature 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
\Who gives a Rat’s Keister how many posts I had at the old Forum? LOL

Posted: 12 September 2013 10:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  721
Joined  2010-12-10

It’s also on 3DArtist issue 59 CD

Just saw it on the cover of the latest mag, I’ve already got Poser 9 and Carrara 8.5, is it worth picking up?

Signature 

My Gallery at Daz 3D
My Forum Thread

Posted: 12 September 2013 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2865
Joined  2004-04-14
Kulay Wolf - 31 July 2013 09:32 AM

Are there any good tutorials for iClone?  Even for rigging a figure and creating stuff for it?  I have not looked for any tutorials but I am at the library right now.  I rather look for tutorials when I am on my own computer that has that program on it.

Going to check Rendo to see if they sell iClone stuff.  I saw some stuff for iClone in their free section.  How do I install content for iClone.  The two figures I got are suitable for Fan Art and I would like to make some Fan Art with them when I have a chance.

If you register your copy of iClone4 Pro you will become a Premium member and have access to the bonus downloads

Signature 

My DAZ3D Store
My Free Stuff
My Art @ DeviantART
Ships of the Line - MEGA THREAD
How to use the Poser Format Exporter - **Updated 2013-02-09**

Posted: 21 September 2013 07:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-03-16

Thank you for posting this. I’ve been thinking about buying iClone for a while smile It may not be the latest version but it will let me see if I want to upgrade at another time. Besides, I love free stuff!

2 of 2