We are not doing any development at this time on Bryce. The only thing we are trying to do is see if we can update the code for Lion. We’ve had some set-backs so we can’t give a date on when to expect this update.
Well I’m dumping this today, and switching to Vue Studio, can’t hang on forever for this software to be updated, it’s not like we’re not willing to pay guys :(
I view this as DAZ being dishonest with it’s customers.
People actually purchased Brycepro with the intent of using it and a new intel (lion) mac.
There wasn’t any red flag notifying me or anyone else of the incompatibility at that time (like there is now)
I had hundreds of hours worth of models and presets that I’m going to have to dump because of Daz’s unwillingness to let me know how they’re not going to support me in the future.
What I got was only useless frustration from daz as they strung EVERYONE ALONG for months.. “hold on.. .we’re working on it!”
(Yes, we now understand that you don’t have the balls to tell us that you want us to use YOUR RENDER SOFTWARE and jerk us around until we are forced to switch out of frustration)
Well guess what? I’m pissed.
You should have told us.. upfront.
I’m going to now look to something else .. something stable, professional in every respect to fill my needs.