Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5868
Joined  2006-02-20

*purring*
Very nice!
Pleading helped!
And even into July - looks like I will be able to use my PC coupon. LOL
(anikad: pleading helped often in the past - why shouldn’t it help now?)

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 26 June 2012 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  504
Joined  2005-01-18

Well… IF the coupon is on time in July, I think I’m finally going to get me M5. smile

Love, Jeanne

Signature 

I am what I am, my own special creation

Posted: 26 June 2012 06:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  256
Joined  2010-11-26

My thoughts exactly, Jeanne ^^
And with it ending on independence Day… there might just be a coupon in it for everyone…

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 26 June 2012 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-20
BlazeMystEra - 26 June 2012 06:10 AM

My thoughts exactly, Jeanne ^^
And with it ending on independence Day… there might just be a coupon in it for everyone…

You do have interesting ideas - and a beautiful signature line! smile

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?

Posted: 26 June 2012 09:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5037
Joined  2012-04-07

Yes they often do however remember that the coupons/vouchers won’t stack [yet].

And read the ‘what’s included’ to be sure you get the bundle you want. My guys always wear clothes so I was quite happy to get the Starter Bundle but many will be wanting the Pro.

Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2012 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  256
Joined  2010-11-26

Thank you, Kerya smile
(I’m even trying to follow the words with actions… )

Yes… I was surprised that the ... uhmmm… ‘little friend’ is available with the Pro bundle only… I’d have expected it to be included in the morphs like the one for M4… maybe it even is and I just didn’t look closely enough? Not that I needed it… never needed it for Michael either… but as you said, Patience55, there are many people who use it for their renders… but… the price right now for the Pro bundle really is kind of neat.

Maybe DAZ will release it separately somtime? Or it really is included in the Morphs? Kind of sneaky of DAZ to make me nosy for that kind of thing *lol* I’m gonna end up switching to Genesis for real if they are keeping this up… poor Gen4 Peeps…

Signature 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  ~Herm Albright

Posted: 26 June 2012 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4785
Joined  2011-10-04

“It” is not a morph or prop—it is genuine geo-grafted goodness. smile And it is awesome. smile

Signature 

Remembering Jaderail. Rest, my friend.
My DeviantArt page.
My DAZ Studio 4 freebies.
My ramblings/blog

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3558
Joined  2012-02-06

I don’t care so much about Michael’s “toast” (I guess I could use it on something like a render of a nude statue), but the rest of the stuff in the Pro Bundle is great! One of the best purchases I’ve made here. I guess it would have been better to wait until now and buy the Pro Suite, though…

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 27 June 2012 06:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  206
Joined  2003-11-27

Daz, I DO hate you. Everytime I buy a product at introductory price with platinum discount you make me a moron when settting the item for free or selling it with even higher discount in just couple months, like M5 pro bundle sold at $74.35 and now offered for $43.74.  I do not like when you spit in my face, so, let the profit you had from me get stuck in your throat.

Signature 

Asus P9X79 WS, i7-3930K@4250mHz, Zotac gtx 580 amp2! 3gb + Zotac gtx 580 3gb + PoV gtx 580 3gb, 32 gb 4-ch Geil, 1350 wt Thermaltake, system/soft 240 gb sata III ssd, temp/swap 128 gb sata III ssd, 2 tb sata III hdd, AeroCool Strike-X ST.

Posted: 27 June 2012 06:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-20

Coon Ra: you joined in 2003?
The pattern was always like that.
Two or three months later it’s free on a journal CD or at a better discount.
It is up to you to decide whether playing with new shinies earlier than the others is worth it to you or not ...
I can’t buy those journals here, so I am either buying at intro discount or wait.
Sometimes this, sometimes that.

Signature 

Posted: 27 June 2012 07:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  206
Joined  2003-11-27

From half to whole year, not in 60 days. And they extended sale to bypass the 60 days limitation regarding M5.

Signature 

Asus P9X79 WS, i7-3930K@4250mHz, Zotac gtx 580 amp2! 3gb + Zotac gtx 580 3gb + PoV gtx 580 3gb, 32 gb 4-ch Geil, 1350 wt Thermaltake, system/soft 240 gb sata III ssd, temp/swap 128 gb sata III ssd, 2 tb sata III hdd, AeroCool Strike-X ST.

Posted: 02 July 2012 12:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-08-30

Wondering if someone could help me with this sale.  I was browsing through everything on sale yesterday (June 30), and all the prices were marked down in red.  Eventually settled on the Genesis Starter Bundle for somewhere around $17.95.  Today (July 1) I went to add the item to my cart, and the price had jumped to $35.95!  I browsed again and all the prices were normal, in black.  What gives?  Do you have to be PC to use this sale?

Posted: 02 July 2012 12:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-02-20

I would like to know what happened to the Epic Wings for Genesis and the Victoria 5 Elite Ponytail Hair ... their prices have gone up!
PS Hrothmeir: I am a PC member, so it’s not even that PC members get the better prices, I think the extension for the sale didn’t work.

Signature 

Posted: 02 July 2012 03:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  787
Joined  2005-09-19

Yeah looks like someone messed up the termination date on the sale. How not to impress your customer base.

It’s not so much the right hand of DAZ doesn’t know what the left is doing, more that the left hand keeps shooting the right in the foot!

Posted: 02 July 2012 04:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  504
Joined  2005-01-18

Same here. I wanted to get M5… but not at this price, went from 13 something to 27.97!!!
I figure this is a mistake and the prices will be back again to sale price soon enough. cool smile

Love, Jeanne

Signature 

I am what I am, my own special creation

4 of 5