Digital Art Zone

1 of 5
Let Us Keep You Cool with the DAZ Beat the Heat Sale
Posted: 21 June 2012 12:16 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2012-05-04

Introducing the DAZ Beat the Heat SaleSave 65% on ALL DAZ Originals* throughout the store.  Now’s Your chance for HUGE savings, but only for a limited time.
Hurry over to the DAZ Store now!

Sale Ends July 4, 2012.
* 65% Includes Platinum Club Discount and Sale excludes products less than 60 days old

Posted: 21 June 2012 02:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2008-03-27

It’s the middle of winter down under, we’re freezing our appendages off, and DAZ runs a “Beat the Heat” sale. Cruel. Very Cruel.

Posted: 21 June 2012 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2738
Joined  2003-12-06
DAZ_Cameron - 21 June 2012 12:16 PM

Sale Ends June 29, 2012.

Not according to the newsletter I just got tonight — it says the sale ends on the 25th.

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 21 June 2012 03:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2012-05-11

I hope it is the 29th. That’s the day I get paid. I’ll miss it totally if it’s the 25th.

Signature 

B.J. Baye
Check out my Deviantart Profile.
My Amazon Author Page

Posted: 21 June 2012 03:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1232
Joined  2004-08-24

Thanks, AND thanks for posting the end date (hopefully we’ll get it straight which is correct, but it’s still appreciated!!!

Same thing with seeing the end date IN THE STORE for the Neftis sale!!

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  198
Joined  2003-10-09

So how do we see ‘all’ Daz Originals that are on sale in the store

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1498
Joined  2006-07-04
adzan - 21 June 2012 04:00 PM

Here

It doesn’t filter out PC items, and the first page actually depends on what your view sort is.  If you’re showing 60 items per page, it starts at the very bottom of page 1.

Signature 

DAZ Gallery * * *DA Gallery

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09
DaWaterRat - 21 June 2012 04:05 PM

Here

It doesn’t filter out PC items, and the first page actually depends on what your view sort is.  If you’re showing 60 items per page, it starts at the very bottom of page 1.

thank you for the link and instructions on where to find the sale items.  your search fu power is much better than mine smile

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-07-04
adzan - 21 June 2012 04:16 PM

Here

thank you for the link and instructions on where to find the sale items.  your search fu power is much better than mine smile

There may be some items missing because they’re not properly indexed, but I seem to recall that being an issue occasionally in the old store as well.

Signature 

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2738
Joined  2003-12-06

Here

Just under 4000 items? I was sure there were more than that just before the old store was pulled, and I don’t think there have been any retirals in the last couple of months. Are you sure that’s everything — I’ve found changing the view to 60 per page frequently messes up the total number of items that particular filter combination can see.

Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2012-05-04

First off, I need to say “OUCH” to Aelfric.  That sounds painful.  It’s so hot here that I’m growing additional appendages.
Second off, I need to say “YIKES” about the “sale ends” date.  The e-mail did say 06/25.  Who are we going to trust, those monkeys in the Newsletter department or DAZ_Cameron?  It’s okay…....I trust them more too.  Here’s the deal though, I think we can get them to extend the sale to the 29th if you all help me spread the buzz about the sale.  Share the names of the DAZ Originals that you want to recommend to others in this thread.  If we can generate enough excitement, they’ll HAVE to extend the sale to the 29th.  It’s the PERFECT PLAN!!!

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1584
Joined  2012-01-04
DAZ_Cameron - 21 June 2012 04:29 PM

First off, I need to say “OUCH” to Aelfric.  That sounds painful.  It’s so hot here that I’m growing additional appendages.
Second off, I need to say “YIKES” about the “sale ends” date.  The e-mail did say 06/25.  Who are we going to trust, those monkeys in the Newsletter department or DAZ_Cameron?  It’s okay…....I trust them more too.  Here’s the deal though, I think we can get them to extend the sale to the 29th if you all help me spread the buzz about the sale.  Share the names of the DAZ Originals that you want to recommend to others in this thread.  If we can generate enough excitement, they’ll HAVE to extend the sale to the 29th.  It’s the PERFECT PLAN!!!

That was a sales pitch if I ever heard one tongue wink

Signature 

Old Post Count: Maybe 3 or 4.
O/S: Windows 7x64
D/S: 4.6.0.18

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2006-07-04
SpottedKitty - 21 June 2012 04:21 PM

Here

Just under 4000 items? I was sure there were more than that just before the old store was pulled, and I don’t think there have been any retirals in the last couple of months. Are you sure that’s everything — I’ve found changing the view to 60 per page frequently messes up the total number of items that particular filter combination can see.

Even at 15, the count is the same.

That said, I know some things are missing, but that’s the closest I can get to having the store show me everything.  (Note to Store Web Team, an “All Products” category actually would be appreciated.)

Signature 

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  2007-11-09

I wish Daz would add a “exclude PC items” in the store filter like they use to have in the store before the last store upgade.

WARNING: Daz store still does not recognise that you have already purchased a product.confused

I just know this sale is going to be an exercise in frustration trying to navigate a badly functioning store.shut eye

Signature 

Eternity’s my home, the Universe my backyard, my mind is a playground, so let’s make it all art. tongue laugh
My little gallery: http://lbamagic.deviantart.com

Posted: 21 June 2012 04:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2012-05-11

I’m far too new to say what I’d recommend, but what I hope to buy? Victoria 5 Pro Suite. At the normal price there’s no way I could rationalize paying that much all at once, but at the sale price it’s a no-brainer. I’d also love to pick up the V4 and M4 Shapes for Genesis, and the Kids 4 Complete, if I can budget it.

I was originally planning to buy Reality this month, but if this sale extends until the 29th, I’ll have to put that off until next month.

Signature 

B.J. Baye
Check out my Deviantart Profile.
My Amazon Author Page

Posted: 21 June 2012 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Rank
Joined  2003-10-09

what I’m getting :
The Central District Subway and Foreign Kisses Central District Subway because I missed those at release and they look awesome..
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/the-central-district-subway/
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/foreign-kisses-central-district-subway/

and M4 Elite Texture: Stratton, he’s the Elite texture I’m missing
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/m4-elite-texture-stratton/

Recommendations from the sale items:
Beowulf or Hardcore by Uzilite - m3 and m4 version are available and both could be used with Genesis with the legacy shapes if that tickles your azaleas.
The M3 versions are at a super price >
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/beowulf/
http://www.daz3d.com/shop/hardcore/

1 of 5