5 of 5
Beautiful Black HairStyles…
Posted: 24 June 2012 12:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  457
Joined  2010-12-13
Mercedesk - 24 June 2012 06:58 AM
Slimer_J_Spud - 23 June 2012 10:48 PM

Disregard the ramblings of that fool Slimer above. LOL I bought it, downloaded it, put up a scene, and you can officially call me impressed! Looks fantastic right out of the box, and renders fast even on my 32 bit system.

BEE-U-T-FULL!!!

Thank you, and Angel1359 too. grin That’s Aura by Reciecup, the cutoff jeans from Rendo (got that on sale too), the tied top is a freebie on ShareCG (top rated!). The bracelet is one of the old Aery Soul freebies. I used a set of Fisty’s promo lights that I don’t think are available anymore. The backdrop is a photo of mine. Another interesting thing about this hair, on my LCD monitor, it actually looks different depending on viewing angle. Kind of an eerie effect. Here’s a closer view, but I like the first one better. cool smile

Image Attachments
Aura-test005.sm1_.jpg
 Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 24 June 2012 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  211
Joined  2005-10-21
Cymbidium - 24 June 2012 06:59 AM

Really lovely pics, everyone!! smile

Well, I got the hair and I think it is great, but one thing I’m wondering about - how do I achieve this morph?  Can’t find anything in the pose folder relating to this shape….......nor in parameters, unless I’m missing something (in Poser - haven’t yet tried it in DS)

Never mind, I think I worked this one out for myself….smile.....it is a mixture of negative gravity and the other morphs.  Straight render, standard poser lights, no p/work except to add background and smooth outline.

Image Attachments
Beautiful_Black_Hair.jpg
 Signature 

May I be excused? My brain is full….... tongue wink
My Renderosity store
My dA Gallery

Posted: 24 June 2012 02:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  717
Joined  2003-10-09

Good image Slimer, glad the hair worked out for you!

About the LCD monitor: yes, the exact same thing happens to me. Things are much lighter when I view the screen from the side, that’s actually caused me quite a bit of trouble because parts of my images looked too bright to everyone else. Now that I know it, I can find a happy medium.  smile

Signature 

“It answers all the questions, finally, but not really, but kind of”
- Bob Denver

my deviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com

Smacky icon by Xamag

Posted: 24 June 2012 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  457
Joined  2010-12-13
SnowSultan - 24 June 2012 02:13 PM

Good image Slimer, glad the hair worked out for you!

About the LCD monitor: yes, the exact same thing happens to me. Things are much lighter when I view the screen from the side, that’s actually caused me quite a bit of trouble because parts of my images looked too bright to everyone else. Now that I know it, I can find a happy medium.  smile

I have dual monitors, Samsung and Dell. I calibrated both with a Spider, but there are still subtle differences. On the Samsung, this hair looks lighter from a high angle, and darker from a low angle. Go figure. Maybe the hair is adding a 3rd dimension to a 2D rendered image. LOL

Signature 

Daz Gallery
DA Gallery
Old post count 1725 (seems lame compared to some)

Posted: 24 June 2012 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1105
Joined  2010-01-23
Cymbidium - 24 June 2012 12:50 PM

Well, I got the hair and I think it is great, but one thing I’m wondering about - how do I achieve this morph?  Can’t find anything in the pose folder relating to this shape….......nor in parameters, unless I’m missing something (in Poser - haven’t yet tried it in DS)

Never mind, I think I worked this one out for myself….smile.....it is a mixture of negative gravity and the other morphs.  Straight render, standard poser lights, no p/work except to add background and smooth outline.

That render is wonderful!
I’ve been in two minds about whether to get this hair and not sure I can resist with the great-looking examples posted here.

Could you tell me where the necklace came from please?

Posted: 24 June 2012 06:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  520
Joined  0

Fun hair to play with—and it looks good too! LOL

Image Attachments
Afro2Post.jpg

Posted: 25 June 2012 03:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-10-21
MelanieL - 24 June 2012 05:03 PM

I’ve been in two minds about whether to get this hair and not sure I can resist with the great-looking examples posted here.

Thank you!! smile  This hair is really very good, I’m sure you wouldn’t regret getting it….wink

The necklace is one of Arki’s over at RDNA.  This is the bundle http://www.runtimedna.com/BloodBaroness-bundle.html  The different pieces are also available separately.

Signature 

My Renderosity store
My dA Gallery

Posted: 25 June 2012 03:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-10-21

@ Gone - that’s a lovely render!!  I really do like this hair. smile

Signature 

My Renderosity store
My dA Gallery

Posted: 30 June 2012 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  28
Joined  2003-12-05

In total agreement with all the compliments that have been posted here! Got this yesterday, and all I can say is…

Wow! Neftis3D has done it again!

At last, at long last, my version of Neeshka ( the adorable tiefling character from Neverwinter Nights 2 ) has got some proper hair!

Excellent Product! Thank you, Neftis3D! And thank you, DAZ, for a great price!

Now I can’t wait to do a render pitting her against the likes of Leldon!

Image Attachments
Astrid_Neeshka.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 01 July 2012 09:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1105
Joined  2010-01-23
Cymbidium - 25 June 2012 03:05 AM
MelanieL - 24 June 2012 05:03 PM

Thank you!! smile  This hair is really very good, I’m sure you wouldn’t regret getting it….wink

The necklace is one of Arki’s over at RDNA.  This is the bundle http://www.runtimedna.com/BloodBaroness-bundle.html  The different pieces are also available separately.

Thanks for the info - sorry for this late reply, I didn’t get a notification - probably my fault (probably forgot to sert the flag).

I did buy the hair - haven’t got anything good enough to want to share yet, but hope to soon…

Posted: 01 July 2012 11:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
Rank
Joined  2005-10-21

That’s quite alright, MelanieL - I often don’t receive reply notification emails…...so the same thing may have happened to you.  Glad you got the hair!! smile

Signature 

My Renderosity store
My dA Gallery

Posted: 04 March 2013 12:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1501
Joined  2012-06-29

Rendered for the DAZ, March 2nd 2013, weekly member challenge

“Passion Dance”

USED: FEMALE = Egyptian for V4, Fun and Flirty, Beautiful Black Hair w/headband, Cuban Shoes
        MALE = Benjamin for M5, 50s Tank, Pants, Shoes

Rendered in Daz3d… Signature is only postwork done in Paint Shop Pro 7.

ENJOY!

Image Attachments
Passion_DanceE_SIGNn.jpgPassion_Dance_SIGN.jpg
 Signature 

To see more of my artwork please visit my DeviantArt page…http://llolalane.deviantart.com/ grin

5 of 5