Digital Art Zone

18 of 20
Growing Up for Genesis2 Female Base (Now Available) (Commercial)
Posted: 27 August 2013 03:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 256 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2006-03-14
Beautiful renders so far.... It's so lovely seeing people enjoying our hard work. It makes it all worth while. smile
 Signature 

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/forbiddenwhispers

Posted: 09 September 2013 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 257 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3661
Joined  2009-08-05
Just a heads up guys. There will be a Genesis1 version of Growing Up. Rebuilding it from scratch so it will function a little differently to use the unimesh. The beta shape actually works well, so I will be releasing it for G1. Trying to keep it as close to the Genesis2 version as possible because I like the results it gives. Will keep you posted and start a thread when its getting somewhere. Those who already bought the Genesis2 version will get a better discount.:-D thanks for the support.
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 09 September 2013 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 258 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1863
Joined  2009-08-08
Woo-hoo!

Posted: 10 September 2013 03:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 259 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1916
Joined  2010-02-14
Lovely! grin
 Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

COMMUNITY RESIDENT ICON NUTJOB

My Art Studio

Posted: 10 September 2013 05:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 260 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  668
Joined  2010-10-15
Zev0 - 09 September 2013 08:08 PM
Just a heads up guys. There will be a Genesis1 version of Growing Up. Rebuilding it from scratch so it will function a little differently to use the unimesh. The beta shape actually works well, so I will be releasing it for G1. Trying to keep it as close to the Genesis2 version as possible because I like the results it gives. Will keep you posted and start a thread when its getting somewhere. Those who already bought the Genesis2 version will get a better discount.:-D thanks for the support.

And thank you. Looking forward to the G1 version.

Posted: 10 September 2013 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 261 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  420
Joined  2009-07-24
Cool! cool smile
[ Edited: 10 September 2013 12:18 PM by Dino Gramps ]
 Signature 

Someone please tell me what is so great about this century.

Posted: 10 September 2013 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 262 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  680
Joined  2012-02-06
Zev0 - 09 September 2013 08:08 PM

Yay! Looking forward to it, Zev0 cheese
 Signature 

LuxCompagno at deviantart

Posted: 01 January 2015 01:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 263 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2226
Joined  2014-03-28
Yes I know this thing has been lingering somewhere within Daz Stoudio for some time now. And I'm just getting around to actually looking for the adjusters?

Something seams to be missing in the past eighteen pages. What are the Shaping Dials / apply-things?
Adult Proportions, Chest Adjustment, Head Proportion, Neutralize Head, Shape Adjust, Shape Narrow, Young Breast 1, Young Breast 2, Young Breast 3, Youth Morph, Youth Posture, Youth Weight
Are there any other sliders?

And more impotently, Where are they? I see one pic in the past 18 pages, that appears to show some sliders, yet I can't seam to find those sliders anywhere with G2F loaded and selected.

I've managed to find a Content Library path, yet the things don't seam to be anything more then "Apply" on/off switches, Others do nothing at all, and no sliders??? I've already tried an uninstall and reinstall, and still can't seam to locate any sliders for this set.

I initially just wanted to see what this would do to a figure's face, now this is an all out "Operation Overlord" for the allusive sliders in the one pic, and any others NOT shown there. Is something broken, or am I just blind?
[ Edited: 01 January 2015 01:33 AM by zarcondeegrissom ]
Image Attachments
GrowingUp_CL_Path_001.pngOperationOverlord_DIM_vs_DazStudio_Allied_Search_Forces.jpg
 Signature 

MyDaz Gallery | A computer is a tool that is supposed to make our lives easier, not make our lives wait for the computer. - ZDG | B612
ZDG at Deviant Art | Once, we dared. Now, we simply reminisce. - Seymour Liebergot.

Posted: 01 January 2015 02:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 264 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2014-03-28
I have confirmed the existence of Possibly four of the eight sliders shown in that one pic. The colors have changed drastically from the ones shown, if these are not part of the many other morph packs I have.

No clue where they reside as far as subcategory, and yet to see any of the others.
(edit)
O.K that "Young Brest 3" is part of the listed dials. Now where are the rest of them.
(EDIT2)
Well that explains why I scrolled right past them. They don't look anything like the Promo. the category is deep in the tree as well. And there camouflaged just enough to look like more Vascularity HD dials. That's 7 of the 13 listed dials located.
[ Edited: 01 January 2015 02:44 AM by zarcondeegrissom ]
Image Attachments
Properties_Actors_root1_001.pngShaping_RealWorld_GrowingUp_001.pngGrowUp_Vs_Vasc_001.png
 Signature 

MyDaz Gallery | A computer is a tool that is supposed to make our lives easier, not make our lives wait for the computer. - ZDG | B612
ZDG at Deviant Art | Once, we dared. Now, we simply reminisce. - Seymour Liebergot.

Posted: 01 January 2015 03:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 265 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2014-03-28
And here are the other 4, that makes 13 total found. Now what's missing? hmmm
[ Edited: 01 January 2015 03:21 AM by zarcondeegrissom ]
Image Attachments
Shaping_Chest_ReallWorld_GrowingUp_001.png
 Signature 

Posted: 01 January 2015 03:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 266 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  897
Joined  2011-06-14
Hi Zarc ! Happy new year to you!
Actually when shapes/morphs are involved (as well as in all products) you have two things: the user interface files, which are provided as duf or dsa files and visible in the content libraries you have, and the dsf files included in the "data", containing.. well the data! These ones exist for almost everything, and what the dufs are generally doing is pointing to the right dsf files included in the "data" subfolders.
When you load outfits figures or materials, you have no other choices than having a user interface file. When this is just a shape all the information is included in the data and only the dials appear on the figure level (you can have some user interface applying pre-given valuers for the dials). Some can be hidden if the creator want them to be activated by a controller (a kind of master dial).

So the best way to know what are the names of the morphs included (and where they are) is to have a look at the product package you installed. In the zip (or via the file list of the dim), you will have a look at everything included in the data (well take care you might see a bit more in the data since some controllers can control several morphs all together). I think you can also find it on the product page. A nice way to begin the year!
 Signature 

During the year of abundance, the grass was so high that the cows had to jump to graze on.
kadix - V3Digitimes
My Store at DAZ : http://www.daz3d.com/v3digitimes
My Deviant Gallery : http://rankerx.deviantart.com/

Posted: 01 January 2015 04:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 267 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2014-03-28
Agreed, nice way to start the year. Having Fun With Daz Studio.

And with any luck, the screen-caps will help others, and save them from spending four hours looking for the morph shaping dials. smile

Signature 

Posted: 01 February 2015 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 268 ]
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2008-09-14
What do I wrong?
I'm using for example a very default G2F, apply the 5 years shape on it and the result still has breast in a size some adults dream of. Is there an aditional option to make the breast size smaller?

Posted: 01 February 2015 04:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 269 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3661
Joined  2009-08-05
Edited...
[ Edited: 01 February 2015 04:50 PM by Zev0 ]
 Signature 

My Daz Store
My Rendo Store

Posted: 01 February 2015 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 270 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2888
Joined  2003-12-06
Look at the last screenshot a few posts up on this page; the Chest Adjustment dial will reduce the size, and one or more of the three Young dials will need to be tweaked to smooth the chest surface.
 Signature 

Gone to Vegas to play poker. Back when I run out of clothes.—Your Muse.

18 of 20