DAZ Studio eating up CPU cycles
I like to keep scene files of characters I've made. It generally makes load time faster than having to load up Genesis and then apply the preset.
But I have been running into a problem where once the scene loads, the CPU cycles keep going... and going... and going.
I have a single Genesis figure loaded right now with just the textures and hair. That's it. No lights, no special shaders... just the figure, the texture and the hair.
When I made it, it worked great. Even made several images and it all worked fine. Added some stuff - even the whole classroom scene with lots of cool lighting. No problem.
Since then I've loaded the single figure scene and the CPU cycle in the task manager keeps bouncing around between 70and 90%!
And yes, I've shut down the process and re-opened the app several times.
So... Any ideas?
EDIT TO ADD:
And the tdlmaker isn't running. Here's the windows error I got.
A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: DAZStudio.exe
Application Version: 184.108.40.206
Application Timestamp: 4f2416ce
Hang Signature: 70d0
Hang Type: 7168
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Hang Signature 1: 928ed6f30b3c725a3e3760b43754241c
Additional Hang Signature 2: 8b68
Additional Hang Signature 3: 8523925f6880fb400c153a389e3fa7c6
Additional Hang Signature 4: 70d0
Additional Hang Signature 5: 928ed6f30b3c725a3e3760b43754241c
Additional Hang Signature 6: 8b68
Additional Hang Signature 7: 8523925f6880fb400c153a389e3fa7c6