Digital Art Zone

Freddy Krueger blade-glove
Posted: 20 June 2012 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1508
Joined  2010-06-29

I miss the Freddy Krueger blade-glove for m4/v4/genesis. That would be a great product I think smile

does anyone working on that???

Signature  Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 15 March 2014 12:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2006-04-23

I made this glove in 3ds Max several years ago. I added it as a figure to Daz Studio last year. It fits to Genesis 1 and I might do one for Genesis 2.

Image Attachments
DazFreddyGloveForGenesis.jpg

Posted: 16 March 2014 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1508
Joined  2010-06-29
Sarlack - 15 March 2014 12:53 PM

I made this glove in 3ds Max several years ago. I added it as a figure to Daz Studio last year. It fits to Genesis 1 and I might do one for Genesis 2.

what a about a version for M4/V4 ?

Signature  Samples of my renders by cosmo

Every day is your day - not the day of other people - So live your life, not the lifes of others and enjoy it

Posted: 16 March 2014 06:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  676
Joined  0
Sarlack - 15 March 2014 12:53 PM

Do you have a link to it in the store? I’d be interested in that for either of the Genesis figures. More so if there’s a glove for both hands, but even one would be a fun addition.

Posted: 18 March 2014 05:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2006-04-23

I may release in store, first i have to refit to genesis 2 and M4\V4. And then read about how to add it to the marketplace. Also I would like to rework the textures, because they are the same texture maps I use in 3ds MAX a while back, and they look odd in Daz Studio. And the leather glove belongs to Nerd3D “Nerd3D Gloves Set for Michael 4” in Daz Store, so you would have to purchase that too.

Here is a newer render in MAX, the rivet areas still need some work

Image Attachments
DazFreddyGlove3DMAX.jpg