Digital Art Zone

40 of 100
The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread
Posted: 26 June 2012 08:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 586 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7976
Joined  2004-07-21

Amazon said they have this site that gives so called great discounts.  Most of the items are over a hundred dollars or close to a hundred dollars.  I do not have that kind of job to get that expensive clothes.  i wonder if any local clothing store will have a great sale when i have the money.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Play Runescape

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 587 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  10966
Joined  2005-10-07
Miss Bad Wolf - 26 June 2012 08:33 PM
WistWereTheDayz - 26 June 2012 08:32 PM
Miss Bad Wolf - 26 June 2012 07:58 PM

I am so tired I want to put my pj’s on and get some sleep.

I hope I can get a new job soon.  I keep checking my email to see if either one has replied wanting me to work for them.

Do you have a Barnes & Noble store near you?  if you got a job in the cafe section you could have free lattes all day.

There is a barnes and noble near the movie theater.

my friend in houston just started a job at B&N, so i’m hopeful if you try it.  she had to go back twice for interviews.

Signature 

°  °   °   °   °   ° Ye Olde RealmsGalaxies

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 588 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07
Miss Bad Wolf - 26 June 2012 08:40 PM

Amazon said they have this site that gives so called great discounts.  Most of the items are over a hundred dollars or close to a hundred dollars.  I do not have that kind of job to get that expensive clothes.  i wonder if any local clothing store will have a great sale when i have the money.

hot topic has emo wear.

Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 589 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2122
Joined  2008-01-02

@Misty:  Bet that breath doesn’t work on Holographic Locks  ^_^
Not sure I understand how they work, but they aren’t physically based and so traditional keys and picks are useless.  I think they use light or something.

Signature 

Former owner of 9,600+ posts.
404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.
My gallery~  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/5858

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 590 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21

When I was a little girl i used to live in Texas for a while.  I remember the fire ants.

I found info about getting jobs at BN.com though they are not in my local area.  I tried looking up star bucks jobs but got confused.

Oh crap it is almost midnight.  I better find a book and get some sleep.  Yawn!

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 591 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07
Rezca - 26 June 2012 08:45 PM

@Misty:  Bet that breath doesn’t work on Holographic Locks  ^_^
Not sure I understand how they work, but they aren’t physically based and so traditional keys and picks are useless.  I think they use light or something.

there has to be some way to open holographic treasure chests LOL

Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 592 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07
Miss Bad Wolf - 26 June 2012 08:47 PM

When I was a little girl i used to live in Texas for a while.  I remember the fire ants.

I found info about getting jobs at BN.com though they are not in my local area.  I tried looking up star bucks jobs but got confused.

beware working at dunkin donuts, just breathing donut air can make you diabetic.  and gain weight. shut eye

Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 593 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-21
WistWereTheDayz - 26 June 2012 08:53 PM

beware working at dunkin donuts, just breathing donut air can make you diabetic.  and gain weight. shut eye

I was not thinking of dunkin donuts.  I did not think I mentioned them.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!

Play Runescape

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 594 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-02

Well there apparently is a way to pick them, but you need some specialized tools and a basic knowledge of physics. Basic from what I’m told, but I find that claim dubious at best >_>
Doesn’t really matter to me though since there aren’t any holographic locks in the games I play.  Well okay Halo has ‘em, but there’s always someone else to open them for you.  They seem to use lasers to open ‘em. o_O
Also Youmou is half-ghost and half-human, and yet she’s terrified of Ghost stories and ghosts themselves.  And she serves a ghost princess too but isn’t afraid of her.  Is that like being half-vampire? I didn’t think being half-ghost was physically possible.

Signature 

404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 595 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07
Miss Bad Wolf - 26 June 2012 08:54 PM
WistWereTheDayz - 26 June 2012 08:53 PM

I was not thinking of dunkin donuts.  I did not think I mentioned them.

i was following the progression of coffee places.

Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2012 08:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 596 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07
Rezca - 26 June 2012 08:55 PM

Well there apparently is a way to pick them, but you need some specialized tools and a basic knowledge of physics. Basic from what I’m told, but I find that claim dubious at best >_>
Doesn’t really matter to me though since there aren’t any holographic locks in the games I play.  Well okay Halo has ‘em, but there’s always someone else to open them for you.  They seem to use lasers to open ‘em. o_O
Also Youmou is half-ghost and half-human, and yet she’s terrified of Ghost stories and ghosts themselves.  And she serves a ghost princess too but isn’t afraid of her.  Is that like being half-vampire? I didn’t think being half-ghost was physically possible.

could she be a wraith?

Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2012 09:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 597 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2008-01-02

No she’s not a wraith at all.  Not sure if this has any meaning, but she’s considered one of the few “sane” characters in the series o_o
The white “marshmallow” that follows her is Youmu’s ghost-half.

Image Attachments
236px-Th13Youmu.png
7de3d364d21b688d5418040fbfb8d0f6_bp.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2012 09:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 598 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07

i almost remember when refreshing the page didn’t send you to the top of the page.

Signature 

Posted: 26 June 2012 09:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 599 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  2006-10-08

In Chrome it doesn’t.

Posted: 26 June 2012 09:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 600 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11175
Joined  2007-11-06
Jaderail - 26 June 2012 10:01 AM

How come when I get a really GOOD Dialysis headache my neighbors deside it’s the perfect day to mow the grass for hours? Soon to be followed by those darn leaf blowers.

Would you please finish the grass already!?

...the leaf blower has to be one of the most useless and annoying invention ever conceived.

So often I see someone blow the leaves and debris from their walkway or driveway only to have the wind (or their neighbour who also has one of those infernal noisy and smelly machines) blow most of it back a short while later.

It;‘s really bad where I work for there are usually two to three grounds workers at the same time using them to clear the parking lots (which by mid afternoon are usually covered again in leaves).

Whatever happened to good old fashioned rakes and brooms and a little muscle?

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

40 of 100