Digital Art Zone

73 of 100
The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread
Posted: 05 July 2012 11:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1081 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2006-10-08

Once they start churning, yes. But my Lion Shaman picked up a Vindicator whose previous owner had no further use for it… because they didn’t start churning fast enough…

Posted: 06 July 2012 12:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1082 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11669
Joined  2007-11-06

...yeah, that was always my issue with magic in the game. 

No real balance between tech and magic save for something like a Fuel Air Explosive, The “Chunky Salsa Effect” (frag grenade in a small enclosed area), a Tungsten rod from orbit., or a couple Cyberzombies (which generate their own negative background count) armed with miniguns.

Signature 

...it’s five minutes to midnight…

I’d rather have a blue sky above me than a blue screen in front of me.

Posted: 06 July 2012 05:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1083 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8211
Joined  2009-06-11

2100 and I’m just on way home now - good thing too think I zombie-walked through most of today ;(

Posted: 06 July 2012 06:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1084 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2131
Joined  2008-01-02

While on the subject of poor days at work…
I think my favorite line is ” I’ve never gotten any salary… and what’s vacation time?”  XD
*edit*  When she says “I’m a dead human too” it’s because she’s half-human half-ghost. Her ghost half is that “flying marshmallow” that follows her around everywhere.  Ghosts look like marshmallows for some reason.

Aya: By the way, you’re also a living human, aren’t you? Why do you work in the Netherworld?
Youmu: Me? I’ve never thought of that. But I’m a dead human, too, so… hmm.
Aya: Don’t think on it too hard, or I’ll get worried. I just asked so that I might get an answer like “I get a high salary” or “I have a lot of vacation time”.
Youmu:  I’ve never gotten any salary… and what’s vacation time?
Aya: Ah, what a pity.
Youmu: Oh , I don’t need any sympathy… I get a snack at 3 o’clock, and I’ve gotten sick leave before, I guess…
Aya: Truly a pity…
Youmu:  Anyways, I’ve served the Saigyouji clan since I was born, so it’s natural for me.
Aya:  I’m starting to wonder if the natural thing to do is always right.
Youmu: The natural order of things is ideal. They say it differs from person to person, but I’m not talking about that kind of surface-level common sense. The dead belong to the Netherworld and the living belong to this world; the youkai eat humans and the humans defeat youkai. I’ve been taught that the natural order of the world is everyone’s ultimate truth.
Aya:  And one of your ‘natural’ things is to have no salary and no vacation time?
Youmu:  (Weeping)

And this is the princess she serves.  She’s 100% ghost unlike Youmu.

Image Attachments
160px-Th13Yuyuko.jpg
 Signature 

Former owner of 9,600+ posts.
404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.
My gallery~  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/5858

Posted: 06 July 2012 07:33 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1085 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  11538
Joined  2005-10-07
Miss Bad Wolf - 05 July 2012 11:36 AM
ps1borg - 05 July 2012 12:12 AM
Miss Bad Wolf - 04 July 2012 10:05 PM

I found Doctor Creampuff dead when I returned home from work tonight.

*hugs* Not your fault, new life is sometimes precarious at best.

it is still sad though.

I know I need to spay Melody and the two girl kittens.

are there bugs on the kittens?  if bugs are getting to your soda, they might also be in Melody’s cat food and on the kittens.

Signature 

Ð ° ° ° ° ° ö tīd gesǣlig
self-reminder target/goal 17-Nov

Posted: 06 July 2012 07:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1086 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07

came across this article on writing goals.  smile

How to Set SMART Writing Goals
https://www.createspace.com/en/community/docs/DOC-1241

it’s https, so maybe needs log in to read it.

my createspace royalty came.  i thought the threshold was 20 bucks, but seems they’ve changed it to 10.  not exactly enough to buy another block of isbns.

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2012 08:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1087 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2847
Joined  0

Blech.

Am in hospital with an infected foot from stepping on glass.  They’re gonna have to operate to dig the last bits out, blech.  It came right through my shoe!  Had to throw them away.

At least the staff is nice!  And my boss is cool, he dropped by this morning to ask if I wanted my work computer (he’s funny guy, ‘m sure e wasn’t serious).

Hope everyone has a better day than I am!

Signature 

My bloggity blog: http://the-serpents-fang.blogspot.com/
My Red Room Authors Page: http://redroom.com/member/edward-averill

Posted: 06 July 2012 08:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1088 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  2131
Joined  2008-01-02
Woolyloach - 06 July 2012 08:30 AM

Blech.

Am in hospital with an infected foot from stepping on glass.  They’re gonna have to operate to dig the last bits out, blech.  It came right through my shoe!  Had to throw them away.

At least the staff is nice!  And my boss is cool, he dropped by this morning to ask if I wanted my work computer (he’s funny guy, ‘m sure e wasn’t serious).

Doesn’t sound like any fun D:
I’d actually like to have a computer to work on if I were n the hospital.  Laying in bed all the time w/o somthing to do would drive me MAD XD

Signature 

Former owner of 9,600+ posts.
404 Raptor not Found. Additionally, an error has occured while trying to display this error message. Please contact your dromaeosaur provider and reboot your raptor.
My gallery~  http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/users/5858

Posted: 06 July 2012 10:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1089 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07

i reinstalled an older version of FF.  maybe that will solve the login thing.

i’m having a hard time with tables in dreamweaver, it won’t friggin let me resize the columns. 

and the coffeepot eezz empty grawrrrrr zombee schlep schlep

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2012 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1090 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07
Rezca - 06 July 2012 08:44 AM

Blech.

I’d actually like to have a computer to work on if I were n the hospital.  Laying in bed all the time w/o somthing to do would drive me MAD XD

oucheez.  does the tetanus shot hurt worse than the booboo?

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2012 02:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1091 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0

Blech.

My lovely friend Cynthia brought my Dell writing machine, and this hospital (Austin Heart Hospital) has WiFi.  I’m just too gunked up on antibiotics etc. to do anything but watc cooking shows, chat, and post in here with the occasional email.

I have a ton of stuff to read, a glucose tester to learn, and a huge booklet on what to eat, and wen and how to eat it.  Sigh.

As long as I can get email and chat,I’ll be OK!

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2012 02:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1092 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  0
WistWereTheDayz - 06 July 2012 10:27 AM

Blech.

oucheez.  does the tetanus shot hurt worse than the booboo?

Here’s the pain level meter so far:

1 - walking
2 - bumping bad foot on bed, wound washing
3 - Insulin shotin ar, anticoagulant in stomach
6 - Tetanus shot

That sucker HURT!!!!

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2012 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1093 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8211
Joined  2009-06-11

Blech.

Oh noes! Real sorry to hear that. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. And ouch, that’s got to hurt mate,  But it sounds like you are being well cared for, at least for now smile

Posted: 06 July 2012 07:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1094 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07

home at last. 

bus over half hour late. then had the bright of going for ice cream so i could wait for the taxi sitting down but they couldn’t find the place an hour later i gave up and started walking then the taxi found me then i felt like i had to give extra tip for not giving up even though i’m pretty much tapped out right now.  for some reason i keep calling the spanish taxi service even though i only know a few words like horas felices and esta consada and i know the two lls in tortilla is pronounced eeya

hopefully the forums won’t give the try again message tonight

making a turkey club sammich, extra mayo.

had a terriblr fight with dreamweaver feh phiiffft, i can’t get shadowbox and fly menus to work together on the same page, it’s either or, i can’t figure it out.

mui consada

i mail ordered a few of those protein shakes that’s supposed to be good for diabetics, maybe it will help the fatigue.

and ackk the weather page says 96F tomorrow, that’s like 96wtF.

i need to start working on a stat system for my characters, for d-10 and d-2o s

Signature 

Posted: 06 July 2012 08:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1095 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-10-07

it’s turning into a Pink floyd evening.

i is just a new girl, a stranger in this town, where are all the good times ... lala - got to turn it off it’s depressing.

and on we sweep with thrashing oar ... ... ... hmm. nah
oh yeah
du du du - i need yoo tonight, cuz ahm not sleeping, sumthin about yoo babe

Signature 

73 of 100