ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 26 May 2012 11:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  611
Joined  2011-01-13

Kitty had to go todayt. Sad

Signature 

An expert is just an experienced novice.

Posted: 27 May 2012 12:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1829
Joined  2011-07-31

I know it’s sad, but just remember how it pottied everywhere, Jacob.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 27 May 2012 12:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22
LightofHeaven - 26 May 2012 11:59 PM

Kitty had to go todayt. Sad

I’m sorry to hear that LOH.

Well, I broke down and bought the darn Supersuit. I will now be working my butt off to design my characters for my comic book again. Thank the powers that be that I saved everything in scene files. With the Supersuit the G-Suit and all my collected junk my characters can all now move to Genesis shapes. I will need to build a texture for one of them but when LookAtMyHair comes out he will look just the way I always wanted him to.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 27 May 2012 12:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Ah ha,  Fast Reply I can’t attach anything.  Evidently for quickies with no bells or whistles.  Note to self:  Don’t use Fast Reply.

Hmmm, is there a 30000 character limit per post?  I wonder what happens when I type the 30000th character. 

I’m just checking out some of features we’ve got now.  Better get dressed, eat lunch, and work on something productive.

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 27 May 2012 12:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

I’m anxious for LAMH to come out too.  I see you don’t need any energy bars, Jaderail.  Just a Supersuit really perks up your juices.
grin

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 27 May 2012 01:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7283
Joined  2009-07-13
AtticAnne - 27 May 2012 12:47 PM

I’m anxious for LAMH to come out too.  I see you don’t need any energy bars, Jaderail.  Just a Supersuit really perks up your juices.
grin

but there is no Daz llama to use LAMH on???
(and the Dali Llama has very little hair)

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 27 May 2012 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

grin

I’m a superhero geek from way back, I think I have every hero related item I can find on the net. I dont do any fan stuff so I do not know why I installed it all. red face I started on a Comic last year but burned out when my E-mail died on me. Barry was going to help me with my dialog and then poof no more email. LycanthropX gave me some tips and so did Isoskol, great artist, and then I switched PC’s. It took me months to get back to a full setup. But NOW I’m ready again.

So I guess you could say I’m PERKED!

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 27 May 2012 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22
wendy♥catz - 27 May 2012 01:26 PM

grin

but there is no Daz llama to use LAMH on???
(and the Dali Llama has very little hair)

What? You again.

Signature 

Posted: 27 May 2012 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  15323
Joined  2003-10-09
AtticAnne - 27 May 2012 12:43 PM

Ah ha,  Fast Reply I can’t attach anything.  Evidently for quickies with no bells or whistles.  Note to self:  Don’t use Fast Reply.

Hmmm, is there a 30000 character limit per post?  I wonder what happens when I type the 30000th character. 

I’m just checking out some of features we’ve got now.  Better get dressed, eat lunch, and work on something productive.

Ann, what happens is for every character past the 30,000 it takes on off, so you get a display saying -71 (well that was the number I got) and then when I posted it It stopped, halfway through the last paragraph.

See my first post in the May New Users contest thread to see what I mean.

Signature 

Chohole’s Space        Neil’Vs Freebies and stuff        L Summer Bryce Rendering Challenge        July Freebie Challenge
My DAZ 3D Gallery    11915

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
Jaderail - 27 May 2012 01:38 PM

grin

I’m a superhero geek from way back, I think I have every hero related item I can find on the net. I dont do any fan stuff so I do not know why I installed it all. red face I started on a Comic last year but burned out when my E-mail died on me. Barry was going to help me with my dialog and then poof no more email. LycanthropX gave me some tips and so did Isoskol, great artist, and then I switched PC’s. It took me months to get back to a full setup. But NOW I’m ready again.

I raised 3 superhero geeks, so I understand a little of how you work.  DD made her husband take her to Austin Books yesterday so she could buy a Wonder Woman bracelet.  Most of my grandkids are into superheroes too.

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Why don’t we have a Daz llama?

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
chohole - 27 May 2012 02:38 PM
AtticAnne - 27 May 2012 12:43 PM

Ann, what happens is for every character past the 30,000 it takes on off, so you get a display saying -71 (well that was the number I got) and then when I posted it It stopped, halfway through the last paragraph.

See my first post in the May New Users contest thread to see what I mean.

I had read that thread, but not through the notification section.  I thought maybe the site would blow up, the computer would catch on fire, or Daz would give the poster a really nice coupon.  Hmph!  Just cut someone off like that…how rude.

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 27 May 2012 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7541
Joined  2006-03-19
AtticAnne - 27 May 2012 03:24 PM
Jaderail - 27 May 2012 01:38 PM

grin

I raised 3 superhero geeks, so I understand a little of how you work.  DD made her husband take her to Austin Books yesterday so she could buy a Wonder Woman bracelet.  Most of my grandkids are into superheroes too.

Everybody loves a good superhero. My kids really love them. I was never into the comic’s. I’m dyslexic and reading takes forever. I watch all the movies though and loved every one.

Signature 

ARTCollaborations Store on DAZ3D    ARTCollaborations on Facebook

*****Mad Chemistry Lab*****  

Posted: 27 May 2012 08:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Frank I’ll try to do some you can enjoy. I had a G.I. Joe that was ALL pictures, the story told itself.
I need BARRY!! Anyone know if the dude is around? I bet he is off playing another GAME again.
P.S. Barry I told you my E-mail is working please get in touch. If you read the thread you know why.

Image Attachments
!Avatar_04.jpg
 Signature 

4 of 6