Where’s BBS?
Posted: 25 May 2012 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1858
Joined  2011-07-31
Harry Dresden - 24 May 2012 11:50 PM
BlumBlumShub - 24 May 2012 05:14 PM

Sorry guys, I’d say I’ve been lurking but to be honest I haven’t bothered, I’ve only visited once since I knew it went online.  This is probably the ugliest forum I’ve ever seen and all this white and light grey makes my eyes bleed.

Poor Barry. How unfair of his friends to expect of him to endure anything but the utmost comfort when hanging out with them. mad

/Sarcasm

Besides, you can change the colours with a .css plugin if you’re using Chrome or Firefox which most of us are.

I have Chrome and Firefox—can’t stand Firefox.  Maybe I’ll give Chrome a try, maybe not.  My GS somehow got Chrome working so he could play his games and I thought I never would get rid of it.  Thanks for the suggestion, though, Harry.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
BlumBlumShub - 25 May 2012 12:36 AM
Harry Dresden - 24 May 2012 11:50 PM
BlumBlumShub - 24 May 2012 05:14 PM

Sorry guys, I’d say I’ve been lurking but to be honest I haven’t bothered, I’ve only visited once since I knew it went online.  This is probably the ugliest forum I’ve ever seen and all this white and light grey makes my eyes bleed.

Poor Barry. How unfair of his friends to expect of him to endure anything but the utmost comfort when hanging out with them. mad

/Sarcasm

Besides, you can change the colours with a .css plugin if you’re using Chrome or Firefox which most of us are.

Well obviously I apologise, once again, if my honesty has in some way offended you, once again.  Obviously.
/Sarcasm

I don’t use Firefox or Chrome, I prefer Internal Explosion, always have.
Maybe I’ll get used to the forum, I don’t know.

@AtticAnne: When I said the forum is ugly, I meant the forum, not the thread, I am honoured that you and my other friends sent out the search party!
I knew what you meant, Barry.  Of course we would go looking for you.  We’re your peeps and you cannot escape us.

@Pam: If you sent your email to the account registered here I’m afraid there’s only a tiny chance that I’ll have read it.  Basically the account is a spam-catcher so I don’t look.  Having said that, my main account gets so much spam these days it makes no difference which account I use!  Rest assured if I’d read your mail I would have replied smile

Maybe you should pick up a Gmail account.  Mine does a good job of filtering out spam.  I always skim through my spam folder before deleting though because sometimes it gets carried away and places something important in the spam folder.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
Jaderail - 25 May 2012 01:16 AM
AtticAnne - 24 May 2012 11:00 PM

This is absolutely unfair.  I can’t upload my avatar.  Waaaaaaaaaaaah.  And Jeff has 2.

Not a Avatar my dear just a attached image. It’s the best we can do right now.

Remember me?

Like this?

Image Attachments
at_beadedlaceorn2009.png
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  16477
Joined  2009-01-22

Just like that. LOL

Image Attachments
!Avatar_04.jpg
 Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.
Proud Member of the Bald Wizards Club My stuff at DeviantArt

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
wendy♥catz - 25 May 2012 06:01 AM

yeah I bought the supersuit pro bundle but have buckly’s chance of downloading any of it :cry: reset twice already not that unusual with my 3G broadband Friday night, will try again early Sunday morning
but what is frustrating
is my Android will easily download the Mac zips!
if only
a) I had a Mac
B) a landline (will maybe in July/August) job willing
c) Daz did PC zips!

I don’t know how to use my Android well enough to attempt to download anything.  I know how to use the airhorn app though.  Whenever I’m on a road trip with my nephew I impress the heck out of him with my airhorn skills.rolleyes

I want that suit, but my next check isn’t until June 13.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
Harry Dresden - 25 May 2012 01:17 AM

Ooooh…I like biting! vampire

Good, Harry.  You’re still crazy.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
LightofHeaven - 25 May 2012 05:44 PM

Whyyyyyy does everything have to be so expensive? :’(

Because everybody thinks they have a better use for it than we do.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 25 May 2012 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
Jaderail - 25 May 2012 07:13 PM

Just like that. LOL

Okay, now I’ve got it, but I keep forgetting to attach it.  I think I’ll look for IE add-ons and see if there is one that will change these colors.

Image Attachments
atticanne1.jpg
 Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 25 May 2012 09:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

I just spent a hour plus checking the Windows approved addons for IE and never found one to do it. If you find one let me know.

Signature 

Exile, Drows Walk: A Tale of Jaderail starts here. Free pulp fiction at its Fantasy best, Updated 2/3/14.

Posted: 26 May 2012 06:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7455
Joined  2009-07-13

I posted some stuff on it in the stupid thread inc piccys but asking here, how many of you got the supersuit AND DS4.5 and are you having issues? getting to the point I may reinstall the previous build, this last one is supposed to enable Carrara compatibility for more Genesis stuff but really more trouble than it is worth.
smart content useless, need to load everything from content directory inc Genesis.
the supersuit giving the most issues.
can get it on Genesis and preload morphs and materials done but certainly not using smart content
it replaces Genesis so need to reload it and cannot from smart content, files not found.
but content directory finds it.
GenX not working either but does in my old 32bit version that cannot now find Genesis in smart content either but I changed nothing, just installed the new 64bit

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 26 May 2012 09:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31
Jaderail - 25 May 2012 09:10 PM

I just spent a hour plus checking the Windows approved addons for IE and never found one to do it. If you find one let me know.

I’m going to work on the accessibility/css angle later today.  Right now I’ve got to rescue the baby.  I let him read (demolish) his mom’s new TV Guide yesterday and she’s PO’d big time—at me and him.

This should put me at 26 posts.

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

Posted: 26 May 2012 09:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

old at 26! we grow up fast
took me 100posts on Reallusion to become a senior
(I am a tutor now believe it or not! prob because I did some tutorials after finding Carrara rigging imports into iClone so posted them to try and get the non-3dsMAX users into our fold!)

Signature 

WARNING do not click tongue rolleye what video horrors will be seen if you do cannot be unseen.
my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 26 May 2012 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-22

Wendy my dear, The DS4.5 will not live with DS4 at all. The info said to uninstall all other versions of DS4 or the DS4.5 would do it for you. It also said none of the DS4 plugins would work. Those two things kept me from installing it on my PC. I can see why you wished to try it, the Carrara fix it said it had. AS for the SuperSuit. It’s a major wishlist item, or it would be if I was not one of the users that has a broken wishlist.

I’m just now starting to play with DS4 for some renders. I’m a Newbe again, about the only thing I know how to do is install content.

Signature 

Posted: 26 May 2012 09:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-13

well that makes it easy!
thx Jeff, it is coming off my computer!!!!
hope it hasn’t permanentely mucked anything up!!

Signature 

my render thread
        never forget
A Drows Walk
Jaderail is at it again

Posted: 26 May 2012 07:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-07-31

Will Studio automatically rollback to 4 or will you have to reinstall it?

Signature 

AtticAnne in Austin TX

FREE GANGSTER RPG GAME

3 of 6