Thanks for the quick reply.
First, yes I meant “Girl Next Door: Anastasia” (GNDA) by Blackhearted.
After your message, I decided to start again from scratch, so here is what I did:
1. Loaded Alyson2 in Poser2012
2. Applied Anastasia Pose
3. File/Run Python Script… MergeAllZonesToWeights.py
Merging waist twisty
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “P:\Ghoul\Batch Files\PoserWeightmapInjector\MergeAllZonesToWeights.py”, line 6, in <module>
3. Saved the new character (AnastasiaGND)
4. copied the .cr2 (AnastasiaGND.cr2) to a temporary folder
5. Ran PreparePoserFile.exe and used the AnastasiaGND.cr2 as input. Output: AnastasiaGND_converted.cr2
Here is where I must be doing something wrong:
6. started Carrara 8, File/New/Empty Scene
7. File/Import AnastasiaGND_converted.cr2 (import Morph Targets and Import Deformers checked)
8. Deleted light and camera (only character left in scene) and saved scene uncompressed (Doc22.car)
9. Ran Poser Weightmap Injector and used AnastasiaGND_converted.cr2 and Doc22.car as inputs output:Doc22_converted.car
10. Loaded Doc22_converted.car and tested the figure.
The result is identical to my original post. The “pelvis” needs to be locked and the z rotation of the forearms create the same result.
I can live with the pelvis fix, but not being able to bend the forearms is a killer.
FYI Before running the weightmap injector the forearm bends properly (albeit without weightmap deformation).
Hopefully you can tell what I’ve done wrong as like you, I really wanted to use Anastasia!