Digital Art Zone

Where Was My Thread Moved To?
Posted: 19 June 2012 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1491
Joined  2010-02-14

Ever since last weekend I’ve been trying to address a certain issue involving my DS4 Pro program crashing when trying to Surface Shade on auto-fitted content. I first tried to address this in issue in the Release Candidate 2 thread explaining that this was a mild occurrence even before I got the Pro version of 4.0 and that the ticket I sent about, which was promised a response by last Friday via announcement never received such. However, this was flat out ignored and so I went ahead and created my own separate topic about it in the DAZ 3D Studio Discussion Forum. Now I try to check up on it and I see an email informing me that a Moderator moved it somewhere and the link that was provided to me only errored, claiming that I had no permission to view the forum.

So, where is my thread and why is my inquiry deliberately being ignored?

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 19 June 2012 05:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7769
Joined  2004-07-21

What was the name of the thread?

It should be in this list http://www.daz3d.com/forums/search_results/5c5e9528555efadc6b81b0bf3bdc9a32/

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 19 June 2012 05:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  480
Joined  2010-06-18

I was wondering the same thing

I responded to it last night to comment on it and earlier today when I went to look I couldn’t find it. Thought maybe you removed it

Posted: 19 June 2012 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14
Miss Bad Wolf - 19 June 2012 05:34 PM

What was the name of the thread?

It should be in this list http://www.daz3d.com/forums/search_results/5c5e9528555efadc6b81b0bf3bdc9a32/

It’s called “Surface Shading Crashing”.

Signature 

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am!” ~ Brextor Ultimus

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 19 June 2012 05:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7769
Joined  2004-07-21

I think only a mod would know what happened to the thread.  I do not think they are purposefully ignoring you.

Signature 

Hello, Sweetie!
click me to save my dragon eggs

Who is cuter Loki or Thor?

Posted: 19 June 2012 08:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  898
Joined  2008-11-01

I don’t know what happened to your specific thread, but I know that with some of the similar issues that people are reporting, sometimes the mods will merge similar thread topics into one. Perhaps a search of words you have used, or you can click on your own name in this thread under where your avatar would normally be, and a list of posts you have made will be avaiable under “View all posts by this member” ( .... you might be able to track down your post that way…. good luck.

Posted: 19 June 2012 10:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14
JasmineSkunk - 19 June 2012 08:10 PM

I don’t know what happened to your specific thread, but I know that with some of the similar issues that people are reporting, sometimes the mods will merge similar thread topics into one. Perhaps a search of words you have used, or you can click on your own name in this thread under where your avatar would normally be, and a list of posts you have made will be avaiable under “View all posts by this member” ( .... you might be able to track down your post that way…. good luck.

Don’t worry, I’m not expecting YOU guys to know or be responsible for the boarder-line disrespect I’ve been receiving on this issue. The purpose of this thread is mainly to get the attention of the ever silent Administration.

But I do thank you for the suggestion and shall do so.

Signature 

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 19 June 2012 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-02-14
RCDeschene - 19 June 2012 10:40 PM
JasmineSkunk - 19 June 2012 08:10 PM

Don’t worry, I’m not expecting YOU guys to know or be responsible for the boarder-line disrespect I’ve been receiving on this issue. The purpose of this thread is mainly to get the attention of the ever silent Administration.

But I do thank you for the suggestion and shall do so.

Well, I just did so, and as I should have figured as much, I see my topic nowhere, as if I never posted the damn thing…

So, you say that the mods are actually in the process of creating a sticky thread dedicated to this issue? Who did you hear this and from where?

Signature 

FORUM MEMBER POST RANKS
New Member = 0
Member = 25
Active Member = 250
Power Member = 1000
Addict = 2500

My Art Studio

Posted: 20 June 2012 12:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  898
Joined  2008-11-01

No… I did not mean to suggest that the thread was a sticky. Sorry for the confusion. Sometimes it’s combined with a sticky issue, but oftentimes if several people have started threads about the same thing they will just merge the threads together. But I can not be certain that is the issue with your particular thread. To answer your question however, I know this because as a CV, I’ve witnessed it happen several times…  smile . Even the Moderators themselves have explained this a few times in various places of the forum. I don’t remember which threads specifically have been merged…sorry. Wish I were more help.

Posted: 20 June 2012 01:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3166
Joined  2007-06-22

Have you tried PMing one of the moderators, they should be able to tell you what happened and where your thread is.

Posted: 20 June 2012 04:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  13928
Joined  2003-10-09

The thread was removed as you had already raised the issue in another thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/28584/ . You should have been notified, but that was missed. Locking this thread now.

Signature 

DAZ Studio Frequently Asked Questions

Index of free DAZ Studio scripts and plugins list