2 of 10
Genesis 2 - a compilation of freebies
Posted: 07 July 2013 06:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4547
Joined  2004-08-11

your very welcome AnIronButterfly! 

Got another pack 1/2 done of previously created morphs for Genesis 01 brought over to Genesis 02.  Enhancement: Head and Body morphs.  So far got the Head morphs done, just now.  78 morphs total covering just about every point on the face.  Not that many when your really wanting to totally customize the face but it should be enough until DAZ or some merchant makes a really huge pack.  Next is the Enhancement: Body morphs.  Hopefully they won’t be as much of a PITA as the face ones.  When your dealing with inner mesh parts like eyeballs and inner mouth stuff ..... some of it was a real challenge, let me tell ya!  But I persevered and completed them and added about 10 more.  Now on to the body morphs now….

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 07 July 2013 08:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  203
Joined  2011-12-09

Thanks a lot. I’ll be looking for them.

Posted: 07 July 2013 11:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  96
Joined  2006-07-16
RAMWolff - 07 July 2013 06:15 PM

your very welcome AnIronButterfly! 

Got another pack 1/2 done of previously created morphs for Genesis 01 brought over to Genesis 02.  Enhancement: Head and Body morphs.  So far got the Head morphs done, just now.  78 morphs total covering just about every point on the face.  Not that many when your really wanting to totally customize the face but it should be enough until DAZ or some merchant makes a really huge pack.  Next is the Enhancement: Body morphs.  Hopefully they won’t be as much of a PITA as the face ones.  When your dealing with inner mesh parts like eyeballs and inner mouth stuff ..... some of it was a real challenge, let me tell ya!  But I persevered and completed them and added about 10 more.  Now on to the body morphs now….

Going to be looking forward to all -that- too! smile I may wait my next freebie character preset on some of this….

Cheers,

Kat / AnIronButterfly

Signature 

}|{   Add 3046 to the # of posts!

Posted: 09 July 2013 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1356
Joined  2012-10-10

I keep my fingers crossed for RamWolff and the others. By they way, I added a morph by DreamyFarlea and two outfits by Ak73D - at last, Gen2 got shorts :D.

Signature 

A PA sale creeps upon a victim from behind, punches it in the rear and runs away with its wallet.

Posted: 10 July 2013 06:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  5954
Joined  2006-02-20

Maybe under tutorials
Snowsultan’s Seam Guide
http://www.snowsultan.com/3.html

Signature 

I like Bryce, DazStudio, Poser and Vue ... in alphabetical order. And I would probably like Carrara too, if I could find the time to become acquainted with it. Peace?
Poser and Daz Studio Free Resources Wiki: https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org

Posted: 10 July 2013 07:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-10

Good idea, Kerya, my thanks.

Signature 

A PA sale creeps upon a victim from behind, punches it in the rear and runs away with its wallet.

Posted: 10 July 2013 05:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Hi.

Please include the two new morph packs of mine:

http://www.sharecg.com/v/70333/view/21/DAZ-Studio/RAMWorks-Body-Head-Morph-Pack-for-Gene-02-Female
UPDATE to the one above:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/70380/view/21/DAZ-Studio/*UPDATE*-RAMWorks-Body-Head-Morph-Pack-Gene02-F

Thanks much!

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 12 July 2013 04:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-10

Good job, RAMWolff! Added - alonside with a pose set by Adam Thwaites and four textures for Superherosuit by Atrion666. It’s nice to see the collection is constantly growing smile.

Signature 

Posted: 12 July 2013 12:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Thanks so much. Glad I got them done. Computer died last night so really glad I have those up and backed up in my DropBox!  Got a new compter ordered about 10 days ago and got notice last night, before it died, that it will be delivered today. I think the harddrive is fine,  along with most of the other hardware so, fingers crossed, that I can swap out the new HD with the older one and work off of that one until late August as I have a 9 day vacation set aside. That would be just fine.

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 12 July 2013 02:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2003-10-09

I hate to hear you PC died, glad the new one is one its way (or hopefully there) Thanks again for these morphs.

Signature 

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Posted: 12 July 2013 08:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Got the new one up and working with the OLDER drive so I don’t have to start from scratch.  I’ll do that in August for my vacation.  So glad to be up and running.  Was able to bring in a couple of goodies from the older rig like my USB 3.0 add in card and my Blu-Ray player.  The card reader and sound card I’ll have to replace.  Also my 16 gigs of RAM came over and since the new MB has 8 RAM slots ... well I now have 32 gigs of RAM! WOOT! 

I’m happy your enjoying the morphs Skelch!  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 19 July 2013 03:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Joined  2012-10-10

Pity to hear about your computer, but fingers crossed this will be the last time it happens to you. I added the files plus some Adam’s poses and Atrion666’s textures. Also, he shared a BloodRayne refit for Genesis and Gen2, but I don’t know if the V4 version is required.

Signature 

Posted: 19 July 2013 10:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  143
Joined  2003-10-09

I am indeed happy thank you and congrats on 32meg of ram Nice for rendering smile

Signature 

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Posted: 19 July 2013 11:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-08-11

Thanks folks!  grin

Signature 

—- Wolff On The Prowl—-

Pan Project

Posted: 19 July 2013 09:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4856
Joined  2005-08-03

Atrion seems to have updated his Batgirl textures for the G2F suit. Here’s the new link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/70477/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Batgirl-for-SuperHeroSuit-Update

Signature 

Wearing duck crap doesn’t make you a duck - Floki
@Deviantart | @ShareCG
Tutorial: V4 Transmap Brows on Genesis via DS only.
Bulk convert V4/M4 mats for Genesis2

2 of 10