Digital Art Zone

2 of 2
FAST GRAB
Posted: 19 June 2012 05:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2007-11-04
Dark Rider - 19 June 2012 05:03 PM

Ahh, the good ol’ days!  I had never tried the feed, but I did bookmark the grab and I’ve done that again.  The prices seem higher though sigh.

Yeah, they do seem higher…and all Daz Originals, most of which are much older and already owned by the majority of long time customers….I miss the old Daz more and more, as each day goes by :(

Signature 

My DeviantART Gallery
Old Post Count 1376

Posted: 20 June 2012 05:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2003-10-09

First thing thank you all the help , just in old site of DAZ they listed fast grab now with you people help I am able find it better. Second thing I didn’t I mean I was yelling by using caps lock on, I was upset with norton anti-virus I forgot to turn the anti virus program off when I was down loading files from DAZ 3D site the sonar came on started delete my files. Again thank you all for your help.

Posted: 24 June 2012 08:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1772
Joined  2012-04-14

What’s the fastgrab discount?

Posted: 24 June 2012 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1244
Joined  2004-08-24
anikad - 24 June 2012 08:51 AM

What’s the fastgrab discount?

It’s not a specific discount amount.  Huge range, so you have to figure it out on each item

The old fastgrab first was NOT Daz originals, so its a bit deceptive since PC members already GET a discount so you have to figure that in to the FG prices.

However, they used to say what the percent off was, and hopefully they’ll change that eventually in the new FG

Signature 

Cheers,
Alisa

Post Count - just add 6775 to what it says here smile
Coordinator & updater for KCTC Freebies *Remembering France*

2 of 2