Joined  0

Ok ... got it..

found it.. works now

GRACIAS.. that last tip was top…

Posted: 21 June 2013 10:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  0

but now .. at 6.46 in the morning.. I encounter the next problems with clothes and such
will sleep now and try to find solutions tonight… at least I am a few steps further..
thanks a lot

Posted: 22 June 2013 01:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  162
Joined  0

Now that I got Vic 6 to work..  please explain which items I have to download (as it seems to be more than 1) from the other articles to have them work in Poser 9…  All ?? or ...

I include 2 examples.. please explain which are needed.
and does that go for all things I get from Daz righ now..

Image Attachments
h010.jpgh011.jpg

Posted: 22 June 2013 03:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  114
Joined  2006-02-02

I installed g2 female manually. Now Studio asks for the dsf file. But it IS installed under data. do I have to use the My DAZ3D library istead of My library?

Posted: 22 June 2013 04:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  114
Joined  2006-02-02

sorry. got i working

Posted: 22 June 2013 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
Addict
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3573
Joined  2012-02-06

@efron_24: In each case, you should download and install the last two files in the list (Norma and Norma PoserCF, and the equivalents from the other product). The other files are redundant; they look to be the old-style exe installers for PC and zip files for Mac…DAZ is transitioning away from those—in the future only the last two files will appear in your Product Library from what I understand.

The most important thing is that you install one copy of the product and one copy of the PoserCF.

Signature 

Community Volunteer
Monthly New User Contests!

My tutorials and FAQs | My Gallery | My Render Thread
Visit my world… Tornalia.com | http://scottlivingston.deviantart.com

Posted: 22 June 2013 05:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2003-10-09

amazing all o the shaping morphs do not appear in studio but put in poser they are all there   created a character in poser with the morphs saved it and tried to import into studio and it error out nothing loaded but lights hmmmmm?

Posted: 22 June 2013 09:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-12-28

I’ll be the first one to admit my lack of experience when it comes to these things.  The attached picture was my result when I tried playing with Genesis 2’s jaw morphs.  Have I installed something incorrectly, or is a separate purchase necessary?

Image Attachments
Capture.JPG

Posted: 22 June 2013 09:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
Power Member
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  1881
Joined  2012-03-24

About Gen2F, and some product which released with V6,
at current,,  I have disappointed too.

even though with zero poze, with V6 default shape,
I find big poke through around breast. why I need to apply smeooth modifier with zero poze and
daz official character shape?

If daz keep release Such product ,  there seems no meaning to separate female shape.
Vendor need to wrok more carefully I think.

and I have already bought many adjustment morph for rig pozing about genesis.

then compare with gen1,  I can not find good improvement.

if I remove all product morph from gen1,  Gen2 may work better than Gen1.

but if I need to wait additonal many morph for gen2 too,
I can not find strong point about pozing and shape.  actually some poze preset
seems not fit much. it is not problem for poze preset I think.

Posted: 23 June 2013 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-12-28

I’ve been playing with Genesis 2 and I feel that Genesis 1 is far superior.  Having a single figure for male and female characters was an enormous step forward.  Gen2 is a step back.  I very much appreciated that poses for Michael 5 worked correctly on Victoria 5, and I loved morphing from monsters to maidens in one character.  Gen2 seems to have done away with that.

Gen1 also made better use of my previous investments.  For instance, skins for V4 worked with Gen1.  They don’t seem to work with Gen2 (at least, when I try to apply them, nothing happens).

I bought a lot of items for Gen1, none of which seem to apply to Gen2.  Body and Head Morphs.  All the iconic shapes.  V5.  M5.  Various monster morphs.  Etc.  I recognize that the same thing happened when I went from V4 to Genesis, but Genesis offered so many advantages over the V4/M4 that buying the morphs again was worthwhile.  I’m having trouble finding any advantages in Gen2 over Gen1.  I don’t see any significant changes in poseability and the face doesn’t look significantly better, etc.

I’m saddened by this turn of events.  I wish you had continued to enhance Genesis rather than replace it with an inferior model.

Mike

2 of 2